Home

Simple Way To Get Full Dismemberment !!

BLAAZE

**EASY COMPLETE DISMEMBERMENT PROCESS**

YEAH IT WORKS !!!

Here are the detailed instructions for all of you who are still banging your head on the wall

To ENABLE THE FULL DISMEMBERMENT IN SP, REALISTIC LIGHTSABER MUTILATOR, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT !!

Here it is, Very simple !!

There is no need to mess up your ja config or having to go into the console either

because once its done right you can play through the whole game even without having to load each map individually from the devmap thing.

you must of course have the retail version of the game

also:

1st- have dismemberment turned "on" in your JA main menu

2nd- you must at least have one quick saved game

O.K.

you must create a shortcut of the jasp or jasp.exe icon which is located in your gamedata folder (CAREFUL NOT THE JEDIACADEMY LAUNCH ICON, THE JASP ICON LOCATED IN YOUR GAMEDATA FOLDER SHOULD WHICH IS BLACK BLUE AND RED)

Now create the shortcut from the jasp icon and cut and paste it to your desktop.

Now right clic on it and select properties.

go to the target line, and if you have used the automatic installation when you first installed the game, you should enter the following path command exactly like this:

here:

"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +set g_sabermorerealistic 3 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 3

note: the quotes must be at the beginning, before "C: and after jasp.exe" or else win xp wont even let you save it.

you can cut and paste my target line if you have used the automatic installation, if not then you can just use the end of the following command instead and paste it just after the last quote on youre already existing target line.

note: there as to be a space after the last quote

here:

+set g_sabermorerealistic 3 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 3

you then start the game by clicking on the new jasp shortcut that you created and modified. the game will load DIRECTLY from your last quick saved game and after that you wont have to change or do anything, it will always be enable. even if you load a different level.

Take note that sometimes, not every time, it will take a few ordinary kills before it kicks in. this is the only small issue that remains to be fixed but hey ! its really no big deal !!

this should work if done correctly and also of course, if you have the retail version of the game.

THIS IS DEFINITLY THE BEST WAY FOR NOW !!

this will give you exactly the same dismemberment POWER THAT WE HAD IN JEDI OUTCAST.

Hope this will work for all of you

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

your right !!

But i have waste my whole weekend trying to find the best way to have the dismemberment working. i saw dozens of discussions about it but none of them didnt really work

And this one is the best one and i thought it would be a good thing to explain it with as much details as possible so that all the newcomers may enjoy the results more quickly !!!

until someone finds an easier way to enable dismemberment without having to trick anything

my explanations will help desperate people as i we're last week !!!

see ya !!

Archived