Home

Max Dark , or Max light? Anyone have max Dark? (some spoilers)

Xavi

As you get more points in your chosen way (dark or light) You eather get more red og blue, I chose dark, and it seems to have stopped at the bottom. I have a black cloud around my feet, and what seems to be some fire behind me.

But, a friend of mine chosed the light side, and he have gotten the arrow all the way up, and have an energized beam of light behind him. So therefore i ask.. Have anyone gotten the dark pointer all the way down. Mine is like an inch from the bottom, and even though i got alot dark points it wouldt move.

My friend said that hes also stopped close to the top, but suddently it was passed, right where he met "evil" bastila at first.

When i met bastila, i got her to join me and killed jolee and juhani. (If thats not evil, i don know, i even forced Zaalbar to kill Mission.. (with some force persuation of course) But still not all the way down :/ )

If anyone have gotten all the way down, please post a screen of any kind, would be cool to see...

-:D

Well... i have owned this game 6 days now and completed it with the dark side and the good side.

too get your dark side right the way down you have to be evil throughout the whole game nearly and try not to get good side points, you can also turn evil bastilla to the good side when you first encounter her in the rakata temple.

I got maybe 2-3 light side points through the game...

But the pointer arrow woulds go all the way down... it was like :

1-2 cm from beeing a the bottom...

While my friend who did light side got he's pointer all the way up..

Archived