Home

Invitation to the swamp

Jah Warrior

Greets dudes and dudettes.

As most of the old crowd here will know I ran a JK2 server with help form other swampies (lexx, termy, jais, druid, jub etc etc)

Well most know that the server is back up running JK3 and I would like to cordially invite all the gang back for a good old rumble :D

Of course this invite is extended to new swampies too and for those that arent familiar with the rules, here goes;

1:- no rudeness or annoying behaviour (calling people n00b etc)

2:- no attacking those that "chose" to bow while they do it.

3:- no timewasting and constantly asking "hp?"

4:- have a damn good time!!!

non-compliance = kick, repeat offense = ban. I am fairly ruthless so don't test me.

OK so now to the server and what you will need...

1:- Official legit copy of JK3 Jedi Academy

2:- Matrix Dojo map from JK2 (yes it works with JK3)

The server name is :-

-]H-P[- Pure Combat Official JA Server

Its Saber only NO-Force Duelling (as per the old days)

I hope we can all get together some time real soon for a damn god shin dig.

Server will be up from 10pm tonight once testing is complete.

note to the old crew, if you aint heard from me with yer private password just PM me. (if i dont know you - don't even ask, to avoid embarassment)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jah Warrior

Greets dudes and dudettes.

As most of the old crowd here will know I ran a JK2 server with help form other swampies (lexx, termy, jais, druid, jub etc etc)

Well most know that the server is back up running JK3 and I would like to cordially invite all the gang back for a good old rumble :D

Of course this invite is extended to new swampies too and for those that arent familiar with the rules, here goes;

1:- no rudeness or annoying behaviour (calling people n00b etc)

2:- no attacking those that "chose" to bow while they do it.

3:- no timewasting and constantly asking "hp?"

4:- have a damn good time!!!

non-compliance = kick, repeat offense = ban. I am fairly ruthless so don't test me.

OK so now to the server and what you will need...

1:- Official legit copy of JK3 Jedi Academy

2:- Matrix Dojo map from JK2 (yes it works with JK3)

The server name is :-

-]H-P[- Pure Combat Official JA Server

Its Saber only NO-Force Duelling (as per the old days)

I hope we can all get together some time real soon for a damn god shin dig.

Server will be up from 10pm tonight once testing is complete.

note to the old crew, if you aint heard from me with yer private password just PM me. (if i dont know you - don't even ask, to avoid embarassment)

Schweeeet! You know I was mad at you when you ditched JO to run SOF2 you scumbag! :p

But if you are running on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, I will be there. (Those are now my permanent days off) This does not include school homework of course...:(

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Whats the IP? I cant seem to find it anymore. Hmm, as for the map. Why cant it just have a map cycle? I mean its so much more fun than just using one map. I'm sorry if thats not intended, but its an idea :). I hope that you'll take it into consideration. Anyways I hope to see you on the server then.

-Clemme

good idea clemme, however... some of the standard maps are truly sh|te... with massive FPS traps. (and thats with a 9800 pro :eek: )

I never could work out map cycles but there I rarely left the server open without an admin present so map changing was just when we got bored or fancied a change.

BTW, I'm gonna have a good go through all teh old maps to see which ones still work with JK3.

Regarding the IP, check yer PM's clemme. same for you groovster.

Heh, I remember hearin bout that server along while back. Sounded pretty cool. It still sounds cool, all of the swampies in one server. Awesome:)

Only thing is, I dont have me JA yet. And its literaly impossible to find here in Seattle. Since there arent that many computer game stores around here besides CompUSA, Best Buy, Software etc., And thats basically all I can think of besides places like Target, JCPenny and those kind of places. (Dont know if these stores are on the East Side of US.

Well anyway Ill try to get it as soon as possible, maybe ill join one of those waiting lists. Hope the server goes well. :)

Originally posted by SkinWalker

What's the IP Jah!?

Just in case it doesn't show up in the server list!

I might only be able to get on for a few minutes, but I wouldn't mind dropping in.....

you see that tab that says ip logged - you'll find it there ;)

dont really want to broadcast it

Originally posted by Father Torque

Heh, I remember hearin bout that server along while back. Sounded pretty cool. It still sounds cool, all of the swampies in one server. Awesome:)

Only thing is, I dont have me JA yet. And its literaly impossible to find here in Seattle. Since there arent that many computer game stores around here besides CompUSA, Best Buy, Software etc., And thats basically all I can think of besides places like Target, JCPenny and those kind of places. (Dont know if these stores are on the East Side of US.

Well anyway Ill try to get it as soon as possible, maybe ill join one of those waiting lists. Hope the server goes well. :)

Impossible! I swear I saw you on the FEAR FFA server last week! Or maybe it was someone impersonating you...:confused:

btw Jah PM me the IP I cant find the server using the stupid in-game browser. :( Thx.

*cough*

I got the IP via PM, but no pass.

Do I count as an oldbie? Or was I too much of a noobie back then?

*gasps at the thought of not being included*

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

*curls into fetal position and cries*

my old pal jah has forgotten me....after all those fights we had and the whole making me one of the state side admins for his place

*cries some more*

*shivers at the thought of your slippiness*

*shivers at though of trying to hit lord of the pings*

*shivers at the stupid fall on corascant (blegh, whateverever) promenade*

*shivers at thought of destroying hand while playing jk2 on hermes*

Ahhh..... Goo.... Memories :)

Archived