Home

Invitation to the swamp

Jah Warrior

so, i walked into gamestation to trade in Tomb Raider AOD for something like generals

what did i see (bearing in mind that i aint been here in literally ages!!) jedi academy, soooo i bought it

may see u there soon when im at uni and have fast connection

mmmmmmm small ping :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey yo, it's Living Sacrifice here :D

Been a long time my friends...Am now part of a cool little gaming community (or clan if you will, but its so much more) now.

Been trying to find the old gang for a while and just happened to see the HP server and was like Yea!!!!

So, expect to see me there!

New name is Joker from the IRON Brigade.

Peace

J

Aye, I've had that problem as well, the server is based somewhere in Europe, right?

I remember the first time connecting to that server, lexx, C'jais, and Jah were there, and they all had low 40s, meanwhile I'm staggering with a 150/200 ping.

All fun, though.

EDIT: Also, if we plan on using JKII maps (since you're using the Matrix dojo), is there anything special that has to be done in order for it to work?

Not for Matrix Dojo anyway :p

I was quite surprised when I found out it was perfetly fine (i copied some stuff from my base folder in jk2 to JA's before i uninstalled it... just incase :)). I think it's something to do with the dojo using all it's own textures. The only noticable difference is the fire which is whiter than it was in jk2. :p

Hope to see you lot there tonight :)

Originally posted by SamFisher

The Admin of the Pure Combat server needs to put the max ping to at least 250-300. Please.

Thats a bit high. Maybe 200-250 or 200-210

My ping was 134-150 the first time I was on the server but I didn't feel lag or any fps loss.

the R_dynamicglow thing really lowers your ping too

Originally posted by C'jais

Jah, I've been trying to find the server for a long time now, but no luck so far.

When I enter the IP, I get an empty FFA server- not what I'd expect anyway.

Is it up every night of the week, or only on select times?

Is that the first ip he gave you? The ip changed for some reason a short while ago and a server that doesn't exist is 9999 and ffa.

:/

Remember if you are using the ASE to uncheck everything so it allows it all, I get Hermes everytime in it :/

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

termy dude. what did i say when i gave you that pass? LOL:D

server will be back tomorrow aftrenoon or when i wake up :cool:

Oh the irony :( I have no idea how I done it either, which makes it worse :/......... Sam jynxed me, blame him. :p

Woo! I finally found Hermes, and it shows up with a rockin' 56 ping - way better than last year's 110...

But.

Out of nowhere it gives me the "server full - server is for low pings only" (yes, both at once). And not a single soul was in the server :(

Hmm. maybe I have forgot something about entering passworded servers since last time I played.

Archived