Home

Does raven or lucasarts plan on bringing out more maps for siege ala EA with bf1942?

Stirred

I beat single player in 8 hours over 2 days on normal difficulty, and before JA came out I wasn't still playing JK2. I don't want to play JK2 but JA seems very similar except for the new game modes. I absolutely love the siege game mode but whos idea was it to only have 3 maps for the game mode?!?!

Unless we get some official maps(or maybe very good very popluar non offical maps) I for one will not play JA for more than 2 weeks because I don't feel like playing another JK2 but with new sabers and being able to be a wookiee jedi in multiplayer. That novelty is already wearing off.

I am hoping that there was an annoucment of like 5 maps being made and I just missed it.

If they made hoth why didn't they do deathstar detention center or battle of endor, or even something themed in episode 1 or 2?

I hope they finish that star destroyer map. If you look into the asset1 or 0. THey talk of an X-wing pilot and tie fight pilot and a lvl with a star destroyer. hmm let me find it

//Siege class def file.

//NOTE: light version used for Star Destroyer map

ClassInfo

{

name "Imperial Pilot"

weapons WP_BLASTER_PISTOL

maxhealth 25

maxarmor 0

startarmor 0

model "stormpilot" //this is optional, if it's here it forces the model to this.

skin "default" //this is optional, if it's here it forces the skin to this.

uishader "models/players/stormpilot/icon_default"

class_shader "gfx/mp/c_icon_infantry"

}

description

"@SIEGE_INF_IMP_PILOT"

And now that i look at it, there are a lot of classes not used in siege mode.

Archived