Home

HELP/WALKTHROUGH/SECRET threads for those who are stuck...links inside...

StormHammer

Unofficial FAQ (spoilers): http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101793

WARNING: SPOILERS within

By necessity, for people to identify which level they are stuck on, some spoiler material has been included here to assist you.

You will find listed here some links to existing Help threads, and a couple of Walkthroughs by forum members. Please look in these threads for help, if you are stuck on those levels. If your question/problem is not answered in these threads, then please post it in these threads. If you post a separate thread on a topic that is already available, it WILL BE MERGED with that topic. This saves everyone a lot of time by continuously answering the same queries across multiple threads...

Thanks. :cool:

The Official Help Threads

Yavin

1st Tier

Tatooine 1 (Mos Eisley) = not available yet

Tatooine 2 (Sandcrawler)

Bakura (defuse the bombs)

Blenjeel (Merchant)

Corellia (tram)

Hoth (2 levels)

2nd Tier

Nar Kreeta (Rancor)

Zonju V (swoop bikes)

Kril'Dor (Wedge + Gas platform)

Coruscant (Assassin Droids)

Dosuun (Captured)

Vjun (3 levels) (Vader's Castle - plus fight Rosh)

3rd Tier

Chandrila (Jedi Tomb)Tanaab (Mutant Rancor)

Yalara (noghri) = not yet available

Byss (Star Destroyer) = not yet available

Ord Mantell (Boba Fett) = not yet available

Taspir III (2 levels) (Force Path choice)

Korriban (2 levels)

How to defeat the End Boss

The Walkthrough threads

Bakura (defuse bombs)

Tanaab (mutant Rancor)

As more Walkthroughs become available, I'll post them in here. Keep in mind these are made by forum members, and may have missed a few points which interest you. If you think a walkthrough is incomplete - post further details in that particular topic. Thanks. :cool:

Secrets threads

For those who are trying to find all of the secrets in each level, here are some threads to help you out. ;)

Nar Kreeta Secrets (3)

Coruscant Secrets (1)

Kril'Dor Secrets (2)

Thanks to txa1265 for the secrets threads. ;)

As more are made, more will be added.

Originally posted by snapweasel

Kril'Dor link doesn't work. Can someone sort as this is exactly the place that I'm stuck. I'm trying to find the barracks entrance. Help

:fett::biggs::deathstar:deathii::band::amidala::c3po::D

You're right, it doesn't work. I hope the thread starter hasn't gone and deleted it...there were some useful posts in there. :(

Can one of the Sith Lords please help me with my quest for all that is Dark and truly terrifying.

I really, really can't find the second secret on the Do'Suun prison escape level. I obviously have the one from the room just before the firing range (shoot crate, jump over, get goodies), but can not for the life of me find number two.

No one else seems to have it either. Masters of the Lucas Forum, you are my only hope...

On the upper level of that building with the firing range, it is.

When you first enter the building, there is a hallway to your left, with a force field blocking it. The first door on the left down that hall requires a security key to unlock it. In the back right corner of this room is an elevator leading up. Once you take that elevator up, you are in a storage room with one door leading out. That door leads into a hallway running from your left to right. There is a door to your left (locked) and a door ahead of you. Stop here, use force sense, and look up. You should see the outline of a DEMP-2 above the ceiling. Go through the door ahead of you, stop in the bedroom, and turn around. There is a spot above the door you can jump too. That's the other secret.

Maybe I got the name of the planet wrong, but it's the first mission on the third tier, where you're in the tomb of the jedi. I didn't see the answer to this one anywhere, but at the very beginning (before you use Force Push to move the boulder), you can use Force Sense to see a strange symbol on the right wall by the boulder. I've tried push, pull, lightning, and every other force power at my disposal to try to activate that thing. I've attacked it, wall-flipped off of it, and generally tried to kick its ass. Nothing seems to affect that symbol. Is it even there for a reason?

And here I was thinking it was some kind of big secret or something.

If the symbol means to push the boulder, then the boulder must have been one of the original traps/detourants placed after the Jedi was buried. Did the cultists push it out of the way and then place it there again?

Cultist 1: "Hey, Carl?"

Cultist 2: "Yeah?"

Cultist 1: "Come stand in front of this boulder. Make sure it don't move."

Cultist 2: "You sure about that? What if someone comes?"

Cultist 1: "Don't worry about it. Just stand there."

Cultist 2: "Sure thing."

Cultist 1: "Man, I hate that guy."

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Fed

And here I was thinking it was some kind of big secret or something.

If the symbol means to push the boulder, then the boulder must have been one of the original traps/detourants placed after the Jedi was buried. Did the cultists push it out of the way and then place it there again?

Cultist 1: "Hey, Carl?"

Cultist 2: "Yeah?"

Cultist 1: "Come stand in front of this boulder. Make sure it don't move."

Cultist 2: "You sure about that? What if someone comes?"

Cultist 1: "Don't worry about it. Just stand there."

Cultist 2: "Sure thing."

Cultist 1: "Man, I hate that guy."

Which part of the level did they say that?

The first elevator is outside the door you needed the security key to unlock. The other three are just past the bar. One is immediately to your left after leaving the bar. The other two are straight ahead to the T intersection, one to the left and one to the right.

• 8 months later...

Archived