Home

Completed already :(

Xbox-Fett

I've only had this game for 11 days since it come out and only spent about 10 days playing it now and again at a total of just over 30 hours. And now thats it i completed it i thought that after you kill darth malak that you could somehow carry on with ur char maybe do missions u never done etc etc but nope.

And the ending i expected to see more of what happen all you see is getting medals and thats it what about where they go after and what about bastilla.

And as for getting revans robes etc well i did'nt get them but whats the point of getting such a cool item so far into the game that you would'nt have long to play with them before thats it i is disappointed.

The game is a Masterpiece The Graphics,The Sound,The Combat,The Story,The Characters, Etc etc but its over way too quickly i think it should be more in depth like Morrowind and the worlds should be bigger and also that you can carry on after you killed darth malak.

So i can play again as a evil person or as a women or different class etc but i dunna maybe i will one day but for now i is upset and waiting for a better sequel or galaxies for a console (like thats gonna happen soon) lol

*Go's and sulks in his depression*

Archived