Home

Taunts, meditate etc...

Mr Wolf

In the Key Config menu there is the option to bind keys to actions such as taunt, meditate, gloat, etc.

However I cannot get any of them to work except taunt.

I know they can be done as I have seen the screenshots.

Can anyone tell me how to do these taunts in MP?

Sorry if this has been asked before, which I am sure it has, as I have read other people asking in the servers, but there is no search function in the forums atm.

Thanks.

Im not sure but if I see you using emotes excessivly in duel mode...except to get a saber through your behind.

A bow at the start...fine, I have the will power to prevent myself from stabbing you for foolishly lowering your saber. But when people start sitting, flipping, and taunting.....and then expecting to NOT be attacked (lol).

Talking or playing with emotes wastes time. Others are waiting for their turn and they certainly don't want to watch as you play games and chat with your friends....so ill ensure you die quickly, or ill die trying. Etherway...I win :)

Um i was kind of hoping they would keep it in MP, have you every played academy mod on JO? the am commands for sitting and standing are highly used and adds depth to the game, Somebody can sit down and watch people fight or sit and talk about whatnot, as long as they would make it impossible to attack people sitting down it would be perfect

The way the JA emotes work is that you're actually more vulnerable using them than not.

If they gave you any kind or protection, they would unbalance the game and basically end up being an exploit.

They were only included in Duel and SP because that is where the "Role Players" get their kicks. There is little point in using them elsewhere.

I don't know if they work during a Lightsaber challenge (in FFA), although I would think that would be just as suicidal... ; )

The JA taunts suck compared to the JO taunts anyway. In JO the characters wave their hand in a cool taunting manner and say something amusing like, for my Chiss model, "Out of sight, out of mind, says I." In JA I taunted and found that my Chiss became stuck in place, said "Take that!" in a voice sounding nothing like the character, and did some stupid saber twirling. Why would anyone want to do that? :confused:

Archived