Home

Where can i play siege online?

power_ed

k.. so i startup JA, getting a fresh list.. oh my.. theres 1..2..3 wow 21 servers.. 14 of them is locked.. 2 siege severs full offcourse.. the rest of them is either ffa or ctf..

2 siege servers?

and only 21 servers on the entire list?

whats up eith that.. in JK there was 100's of servers 24/7, doesnt anyone play JA at all?

The game has only been out for 3 days in most of the world, so I imagine most people are still playing SP.

Wait a couple of weeks and hopefully more servers will come up as people discover just how cool and fun this game mode can be!

Just have patience.. or host your own server. That's all the advice I can give you...

I might try and start a seige server for the Hoth level tonight. I will call it canyoutakeme

I would really like to play this mode and have had no luck so far with connecting to other servers, I get a server full or a prompt for a password. I will be on within the next 4 hours I would imagine. I know thats a big time frame but I am still at work right now!!!

kurgan, i tried that.. but i think my router is interfering with something.. my servers doesnt show up on the master list nor does anyone join.. i think i got the port triggering and fowarding figured out in most other games, but JA an JK is one tough nut to crack. i've opened the correct ports according to lucas support but it doesnt help.

Archived