Home

Jedi Academy NOT on MSN Zone?

WaR_ShArK_aX

Well i dont know if some1 posted this before

but why is JEDI ACADEMY not on MSN GAMING ZONE ?

they got dark-Forces 2:Jedi Knight & Jedi Knight2:Jedi Outcast

on the MSN GAMING ZONE

there must be something terrible wrong

all my mates in Jedi Outcast are waiting that there comes room for Jedi Academy

now we have to come to Jedi Outcast room and give eachoter IP adresses

this is not really the way it should work

so if u forgot to make contact with MSN GAMING ZONE

theres quite allot people upset about this

i heared that it is on gamespy , but gamespy is quite a boring place

so please get it on zone

Man we Zoners are Pissed Off...no JA On Zone...this SUCKS Which we don´t want to, the game is getting a Real Bother since we have no way to COntact each other or c who is Playing on which game..wich what Zone did for us..We WANT IT ON ZONE! NOW! Because that´s the only way we can get the REAL JOY of the Game and Play it Better...WEll THis is all from me...somepeople will post here too...Us, Gamers...Want JA On Zone. Please Disscuss it and give us a Result...

Laters

From Sonic

http://wWw.DarkStarOrder.Com

well obviously we wrote them simular bcs some1 said why not post on lucasforums

but can u give an answer

IF it comes to the zone

or why it is not there already

me and quite allot of friend have a hard time now to find eachoter

not bringing it on zone is just break up a comunity of ppl that buy lucasarts Jedi Academy

we r very dissapointed

but im sure u can give us an answer

I HOPE THEY DO! God damn it sucks...well from zone to you...we love Star Wars...we are Star Wars Freaks...but then, TAKE IT To THE EXTREME...you Pay for Jo, then get JO off and JA in...that's the Purpouse of a Sequel...to make it better, and by this...ur making it Worse to Play....i hope somehow or somewhere that some1 informes this to Lucas Arts...

Lates

Sonic

It's not up to Raven, it's up to M$. I assumed JA had Zone support, as JK2 did as well.

Of course pc games that have dedicated server support and built-in server browers out of box (like games that use the Q3 engine) don't fair very well on the Zone... simply because the Zone isn't needed to find a game.

You'll have better luck with the in-game browser, or some of the external browser programs out there.

I hear the virtues of ASE (All Seeing Eye) espoused on here everyday, but realize that this program is shareware (30 day free trial). Qtracker may add support soon, and then there's GameSpyArcade (similar service to the zone).

Archived