Home

Left Yellow circle saber flick is gone :(

DarkLord_44

I am a pretty heavy yellow dueler and I have noticed a change has taken place in yellow stance and this affects me a lot. This is the move that looks like the character takes the saber and makes the saber go in a circle like pattern. This move was done in jk2 by doing left then (circle move is this next move) upleft. The new upleft doesn't allow this move and it is REALLY slow. THe combos are too close to reds speed and not enough on the damage spectrum to make it worthwhile. I want to know other people's opinion on the disspearance of this move and how it affects gameplay.

Are you talking about medium spins? I used those all the time in JK2 and so far (although I only have the demo) they seem and play exactly as I remember. So far medium is just how I like it. I didn't really notice any changes. Unless there is a large difference between SP or MP?

Yes, I know what you're talking about... Its executed by holding left strafe & attack, then while mid attack hold left strafe, forward & attack. It was able to be executed in both red and yellow style, and its removal has seriously hindered my ability to fight. This move would have been infinatly useful against all those saber staffs and duel sabers.

I dont care for Jedi Academy, I think Jedi Outcast was a much better game for saber combat. I do like the fact that ghoul2 is enabled by default though, I just wish they didnt gimp saber combat.

Hitmann_D

Archived