Home

zabrak/twilek males

Crowy

• 5 weeks later...

AGREED.

We should make a petition. If we have enough people wantin one it'll catch the attention of the modders won't it?.

It woulnd't be like a court order or anythin like.. justa huge thread of ppl saying 'we want (insert species/gender here)

I been searching for a male Twi'lek since jk2!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thats cool. I was planning on coming up with a tonne of Original character designs for possible Jedi Knight models.

If I knew how to model or had the tools do do so I'd take a stab at them myself.

I tried some amateur skinning but some stuff can't be done simply skinning lol

There is a mod that lets you choose Darth Maul in the JKA character creation screen. It's Sithlords model I think. There is also generic skins of the model to make it a regular looking Zabrak that with a little time could replace Maul's skin in the mod I think.

There was also a female Zabrak model made for JK2. I was always upset that there was never a Male Twi'lek Model for JK2 or JKA; however, there is more then enough to choose from if you want a Twi'lek female in skimpy cloths. I guess we know where our modeling communities heads are at. ;)

If there had been a male Twi'lek to chose from in character creation I would use that instead of the Shadowtrooper model I use in MP. Even if modelers makes a mod not everyone will DL it. So you would hardly be able to use it.

Raven should have worked a few more days on Male and Female models of all the characters. I guess that leaves it up to the models.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why would any one want a male Twi'Lek?

Because Twi'leks are wicked awesome and actually appear in more than one starwars movie? I hear some of them have roles where they ACTUALLY SPEAK.. sounds important!

Christ they got more screentime than boba fett and look how popular he got (completely by accident too..)

.... and it's a BUMP.

What kind of a sexist oversight was this by Raven? They should have done male and female models of every species that they were allowing to play... but no.... only the 'sexy' female alien races get made... I would love to see female Rodian's and such as well as male Twi'leks.

:compcry: :gree

Archived