Home

zabrak/twilek males

Crowy

..Apparently not. They're too busy remaking Darth Maul or characters like Anakin for the millionth time because they 'coulnd't' model them right the first time. 'I know! anyone for a new Darth Vader model?!' *gritting teeth* pardon my french but this is bulls***.

Originally posted by DrakkenVII

..Apparently not. They're too busy remaking Darth Maul or characters like Anakin for the millionth time because they 'coulnd't' model them right the first time. 'I know! anyone for a new Darth Vader model?!' *gritting teeth* pardon my french but this is bulls***.

Well that is true there is an older Anikin Model, but the new one looks 100% better.

As I see it the modelers can model what they want. It's their spare time and they're not getting paid for it. I'm more disappointed in Raven then the modeling community for not having Twi'lek males in game. They should have been in JK2. We have the Rodians, the Trandosians, and the Weequay. Odd they never had Twi'leks.

Now in JKA you can play a barely clothed female Twi'lek. lol The females should have been NPCs and the custom character should have been males in my opinion. Or had custom characters all males and females that would have been nice.

"Keshire's" Model looks nice. Wonder if it will ever be finished.

:( You know "Keshire" you cna always ask other modelers for help.;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the zabrak race a lot, but I never played it in JA cause I'm a guy, but I'm amazed no one has made a full set of male zabrak models comparible to the other races they have, I'd love to make it myself, if i had ANY experience with modding/modeling/skinning/editing JA in any way shape or form.

• 1 month later...

yes i agree big time on that. and i also agree we should take this up to raven. and ask for an expansion pack. how the heck could they leave out the zabrak males since darth maul was a big hit. as many posts i see here, i think we all should band together and do something about it.

we should tell raven to forget the map expansions and make both the male and female species they forgot to do.

Originally posted by ninja

yes i agree big time on that. and i also agree we should take this up to raven. and ask for an expansion pack. how the heck could they leave out the zabrak males since darth maul was a big hit. as many posts i see here, i think we all should band together and do something about it.

we should tell raven to forget the map expansions and make both the male and female species they forgot to do.

EXACTLY!

Originally posted by ninja

An official expansion would be the only way to do it right. Two characters for experienced 3D artists shouldn't be that hard. Then again you have to think that it takes time and man power to do it even if only 1 man. Raven might not be willing to do that for two characters that the game community could do.

If someone wants to contact Raven I'm all for it, thought I don't think anything will happen. They have been pretty good about adding new content already.

as many posts i see here, i think we all should band together and do something about it.

We should make a petition. If we have enough people wantin one it'll catch the attention of the modders won't it?.

(I posted that like.. months ago. Idea didn't fly then, will it fly now?)

question is how do we do it? and who knows how to talk good? say the things that need to be said right?

is there a way to edit the begining of the thread and turn it into a poll?

and its not 2 models, its 4 models. male and female models. and i could care less about the map expansions. i like what the comunity better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived