Home

WTF!? groovy why did you close that thread?

NiKo

Let's fast forward a few hours or so....

1. This thread gets closed too.

2. Explanation demanded from user base

3. Darth explains it is because a. you could have PMed him the complaint/question, and b. because my thread should have gone in the games forum

4. I retaliate, saying that my thread wasn't supposed to be a game, and I was teasing everybody, and there was a perfectly good explanation for it, involving large doses of Tim Schafer, and that indeed one of the people making it into a lame thread in the first place was Darth Groovy with retarded "no" posts.

5. All the users stand in a corner, throwing insults at all the mods, standing in the opposite corner. Natty comes on the scene.

6. Everybody gets angry; the mods start a few sarcasticly titled threads.

7. The users get angry for the mods created sarcastic threads, demanding a reason that they shouldn't create such threads.

8. The argument continues for a while.

9 Everybody eventually argues into a tired stupor, and gives up.

10. A stony silence remains between the members, who all silently hate each other, until the next thread is closed. Then rinse and repeat.

Did I capture the life cycle of this forum in ten easy steps, or WHAT??? :rolleyes:

Aw, and I just hate it when somebody spoils the ending! Okay, let's end it now.

1. I should have been more concise about my thread, so that people didn't think it was a game, or moved it into the games forum.

2. Darth shouldn't have posted needlessly if he wasn't planning on contributing, and should have offered and explanation as to why he was closing it.

3. You should have left this thread in feedback or PMed him.

4. We should all learn to love. Peace, man, peace.

I have only one question. Does anybody else want some of this stuff? I finally know the meaning of life.

I didn't close anybody's thread. The Feral Chicken closed it, then he opened it, and deleted his last post.

Only two threads I ever closed here, were in the feedback forums, as a favor to Neil Joshi.

For future reference:

1. I always post a reason before closing a thread.

2. I don't close threads over here, unless somebody needs me too as a favor.

3. NiKo, you could learn to be more civil and stop accusing me of stuff until you get your facts streight. You assume to much. And remember that the first word in Assume is "Ass", so stop acting like one.

it's a mystery! perhaps it wasn't feral....and it was a mod or supermod or somebody with enough power to either hack into his account or to just find out his password and log in to his account, then close the thread secretly without anybody knowing it was them. thusly, they could get what they wanted, without any conflict, because nobody can confront feral since he's gone and it's supposed to be a "drop-in closing". but alas, the culprit's motive has been discovered by me! ohh yeessss. i'm so close to solving this crime i can almost taste it. and now remains the question...who. is. the mole? is it:

*long list of suspects*

and feral- if it really was you, and you're reading this, please don't post that it was you and ruin the fun.

and if it wasn't feral- don't worry, whoever you are. i'll find out who you are. and when i do...you'll be busted big time. you should be sweating bullets now. i'll find out.....i'll find out....

Oh, you know I do hun.

Whoa, did i just say that?

Anyway, yeah, we don't close Yuf threads unless we have to. Or any for that matter. And groove certainly doesn't, he is first and foremost a visitor to the mi discussion boards, he mods elsewhere.

Originally posted by Yufster

Let's fast forward a few hours or so....

5. All the users stand in a corner, throwing insults at all the mods, standing in the opposite corner. Natty comes on the scene.

i'm just curious..

what exactly will happen if nakenatty enters the scene?

:naughty:

ohh.. i know.. ;)

what? what did i say?

Archived