Home

Underworld

Mandalorian54

((yes o great and powerful mod. [/sucking up].))

I looked through the sewer, and saw the vampire being held against the wall. I had no time to think, since I now knew this was a war. Without thinking I ran toward the figure holding him, and tackled him with all my might. I have to admit, my might was quite a bit bigger than I expected at that moment.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the alley...

Pierce stood face to face with the leader of the group of lycen. Both of them held their guns pointed at one another waiting and thinking... Sudenly there was a comotion, Pierce turned startled to see a young man tackle one of the lycen, then he felt fierce pain in his chest. The next thing Pierce knew he was lying on his back in a puddle of blood, and a menacing lycen stood overtop of him snarling. "Now your death will be painful," was the last he heard before a blackened shroud consumed him.

The lycen aimed their guns at a new target now, a small boy with a machine gun...what could he do?

In an instant the alley bursts to life as behind the lycen Rand and two other deathdealers unleash a surprise attack the lycen had not been counting on...

(Sorry Cap. but I needed to post for you just a bit...hope you don't mind)

*Scenting the bloody struggle in the air, the lycan bounded over the rooftops towards the source of the scents. Gunfire sounded faintly in the air. New York was a loud city, but even so she could still make out the rat-a-tat-tat of machine guns firing. She was experienced at picking out the sounds she wanted to hear from the fray of noise. After all, she'd had centuries to learn to do it...

The moonlight glinted over her fur. Perhaps because of her northern lycan "ancestry", if it could be called that, she had a thicker coat of fur that the European and American lycanthropes she'd seen over the past decades. Black fur, with a white stripe. Her stripe was unique. She'd never seen another like it. In younger years, she had been very proud of it.

She smelled the fray getting closer*

((no no tis okay 54, ive been meaning to post))

*rand fired his pistol 3 times quickly into the base of a lycans skull. Dropping to one knee he took aim with both pistols and began fireing. the two death dealers did the same, but nsted of pistols they had automatic rifels*

((btw the way 54 are we gonna get any SN bullets))

Casper, the leader of the small group of lycen, getting smaller, smashed through a window into one of the buildings in the alley. Then, with Pierce in his arms, ran through the house and smashed out through another window to the other side, and took off down a quiet steet, leaving the gunfight behind him.

back in the alley...

The lycen taking cover behind garbage bins and whatever they could find returned fire on the vampires, though they were more numerouse with better weapons the vampires had the skill and warrior training.

A large lycen transformed into his werewolf form and climbed onto the roof, to jump down moments later on one of the death dealers, sinking his fangs into the man's arm.

Another lycen grabbed hold of Bish and leaps through the same window as his leader...

*The lycan arrived above the battle. She looked down to see the flash of gunfire far below.

Without pausing, she leaped off the skyscraper. Falling several stories, she landed on her feet like a cat, her white stripe glinting in the moonlight. Rounding the corner into the alley, she leaped into the fray*

Casper disapeared into the underground system of tunnels below new york with Pierce slung over his shoulder...

The lycen holding Taylor looked over his shoulder as he ran to see a vampire leap through the window after him, he quickly rounded the next corner hoping the vampire did not see him, and headed for one of the many passages into the sewers...

Two vampires against four lycen, though one of the vampires was wounded it was not an imposible task. Suddenly a lycen leaps out of the shadows sinking it's fangs into one of the vampires throats. The last vampire decides to make for an escape, he brakes away from the battle firing his gun behind himself without looking, when a ferociouse looking lycen with a white stripe leaps towards him from out of nowhere...

Archived