Home

Underworld

Mandalorian54

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lycen collapsed in the thin streem of sewer water and shook violently until his life drained from him. He was dead.

meanwhile in the alley...

((well redwing all the deathdealers are dead or gone and theres only you lycen left, so if your in league with the other lycen they tell you what's goin on, if not, they tell you to piss off.))

IC: meanwhile at the end of an intricate maze of tunnels...

Casper emerges from a doorway into a room ocupied by only three other people, all lycen. Casper places his captive in the middle of the room, "A deathdealer, just like we needed."

The other lycen nodd and one of them speaks up, "And the others?" He asks suspiciously.

"I fled the scene with this fellow, a few more deth dealers showed up and things got heated, the others may not be coming back."

The other three were surprised at this, "How many death dealers? And where's Vargas?" One of them demanded.

"Duno bout Vargas, but there were at least three more death dealers. Should we go back for them?"

"Naw. They can take care of themselves or die, we'll wait to see if they show up, if not we'll take this one back to base and the mission will have been a success. I just hope Vargas comes back."

In the alley...

The lycen gathered around, they still weren't shure who the white stripped werewolf was. The six lycen who came with Bish started headding back to thier hideout and the others needed to go to the meeting place they had planned to go to.

((ya so anytime Redwing and Deac feel like posting would be nice.))

((Sorry, thought I'd posted. ^^;; ))

*With the death-dealers dead, the white-striped lycan melted away into the shadows*

Who knows if those lycan are friendly or not...I don't want to get involved in a clan war. Better to lie low for a while until I know the whole situation.

The alley...

I let the door open a crack and peered out, the alley is empty. I took a cautious step out with a ready pistol. The coast was clear, but there was no sign of Pierce other than a puddle of blood. As I looked around I noticed the alley was in bad shape, there had obviously been a battle and Pierce and the others were in danger, or could already be dead.

I rushed back through the door and through the maze of underground tunnels to the vampire corpse I had slain a moment ago. But I wasn't there for the corpse, where was he? There was a trail of blood, so I followed it.

In the warehouse...

Raven Claw stood as Bish and the six other lycen returned. "Welcome back, were you successful? We were just finishing up but I'll inform you on our plans of war against the vampires when the others are gone."

Archived