Home

*BS*2 We Own You server

Wemuvin

In short, dont play here, there are some really retarded admins going around.

I just got banned from their server after I was lamed by the admin about.....oh....5 times in a row, I said "What the **** fa*** why are you laming me?", then i had to close JA to fix my mouse and i come back banned.

smacktard admins suck ass

yea it may be their server, and they may be the admins, but that dosnt necesarily mean that they posess the maturity of an 18 year old.

Originally posted by w33dmuffin

yea it may be their server, and they may be the admins, but that dosnt necesarily mean that they posess the maturity of an 18 year old.

18 year old? You mean 11 year old. Thanks for the headsup. We should have a sticky thread: List of servers NOT to go to.

This server does stink, I went there a couple times in JO and they would send empowered people after me, like 4 at once, I could take one of em on usually but not even two and they're just lame.

Went to their JA server yesterday because it had cheats on (yay!) and got banned for ABSOLUTELY no reason! I was riding a swoop and I got kicked, come back in and "Banned." Oh well, definately a BAD server.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I hate it when people are immature in games... it just ruins the fun.

Though I'm not so sure what you mean about the "lamed me" part.

I'm an easy going guy, so you're welcome to my server anytime!

You have a server?

Maturity of an 18 year old? How is the world coming?

First they used 11-year olds as examples, 12-year olds aswell.

Then 13, and then 15.

Now 18? So you are saying people will never grow up? lol

Uh on topic... Stupid admins, they are the kind that likes to use admin powers, they find any reason to do it.

You say ''damn'' they kick you for ''swearing''. :rolleyes:

You win against the admins, and they kick you.

These guys needs to be spanked hard

Just come to my server and do what the hell you want to, I don't mind. Just don't bash people with chat boxes up, that's mighty rude.

It doesn't show up in the in-game browser, it does show up in ASE, but if you turn on the Saber Only filter, it disappears (and it's saber only) and if Raven doesn't get off their asses and do something about it real soon, it won't be around any more. So jump on.

Address is in the sig.

Okay, since you asked so nicely, I have it set to cycle FFA maps right now (with proper saber damage and fist fighting allowed).

Be warned though, the IP changes sometimes. I usually leave it up while I'm sleeping or at class or whatever, and sometimes join and play. It's off a DSL line in Iowa, so your mileage may vary...

Just play and have a good time, I won't take kindly to excessive RPGing on my server!

Highlight for the IP:

Originally posted by Kurgan

Okay, since you asked so nicely, I have it set to cycle FFA maps right now (with proper saber damage and fist fighting allowed).

Huh?

Fist fights? Uh. How did you manage that? Is it a cvar or something? Sounds very satisfying!

Please, please. Tell me how!

Oh, and do you know the cvar for infinite wall hangs?

Originally posted by DividedByZero

You guys are stupid, the BS people are fine if you dont act like a retard.

Does the fact that you give them...

Nevermind on that statement, you probably do anyways.

Considering the fact that I am willing to place BS RIGHT BEHIND SiN/M0H is a bit of a sign.

Paddy and his boytoys deserve every ounce of harassment they get for being the retarded gimps they are. Admin abuse, constant harassment and racism, etc.

So please, spare me the "BS people are good" clause, because I have banned them before from places I have administrated for, and I have also beaten the living hell out of them on their own server.

No person with a chat window up is safe from BS players. I was killed EVERY time I started chatting. One of the clan members would run up the instant the chat window popped up and kill me. Then they say "owned" or whatever. They also enjoy teaming up 4v1, using pull/grip/drain, etc on you. Then they said "stop running." I tried to reply...but I got killed while chatting. :mad:

Oh yeah, if you actually kill the admin, instant kick/ban. They eve said "don't attack BS" at one point. Guess you are supposed to kneel down and die for them, so they can tell you how much they "own" you.

Hey!

Finally got into this work of art, and everything everyone sez is true as can be.

These guys make poor excuses for human beings. Killed one, got kicked. Killed another, got kicked.

Sad sad sad.

Is there a way to pre-ban a name using wild cards? If not, there should be. I want to block every last one of them from my servers.

Lol, omg it's this guy.. W33dMuffin... Didn't we ban you today? Dude you really crack me up... Let me make something clear.... We lame those who lame us... We lame those who like to talk trash on our server; it doesn't matter if it's trash talking towards us or towards another client, we don't want to hear it. We don't want to hear complaints about other people laming... Basically we don't want to hear COMPLAINING AT ALL... As well you're one of these guys who loves to spam all us with your "specials..." You know what I mean... Also being a full time admin, I get nothing but people whining to me about every possible thing you can imagine, and seeing as they're no mods out yet, I'm spending the majority of my time on Rcon having to kick and ban people from the server becuase they can't take the hint.

Ok, ok. Let me try to relate to this young man in terms he can understand....

* Clears throat *

d00d, u aren't l33t at all omfg u and ur cr3w do nuthng but l00z 2 ppl n kick n ban thm becuz u r a n0 g00d n h4ve no skillz becuz ur a n00b. if r4ven didnt w4nt us 2 us3 specialz then they w0uldn't h4ve put it in the g4me omfg u soo n00b u haxor. roflmao. of 4ll the servrs 0n the net u run th3 lamezt 0f them all haxor roflmao omfg...

ur a fluxin l4mer n ur br34th smellz like kitty litt3r

-------

<BS> mode off.

Now, for the rest (and possible you, Mirgy, if you can still comprehend this).

You excel in the art of being an idiot AND a complete liar. While on your site, I said not one word, yet I was kicked twice. Chances are, most of the other people who have had the misfourtune of visiting your cable-modem hosted site can say the same thing.

You are all poor losers, and pitiful players. You will quickly find yourself alienated and unable to go outside of your own 'domain' very quickly, no doubt establishing the parameters by which people who are like yourself will spend the majority of their lives by.

[ edit. ]

Kurgan, I'll take my punishment now.... but it was worth it.

*BS* was the same clan who was afraid to play shock ~ in a (them) 10 player versus (us) 5 player teamffa in Jedi Outcast after a couple of them came to our server and saw us in action.

Simply put, don't go there.

#1 they suck, badly. So if you’re a decent player, you're not going to find any challenge there.

#2 paddy (main admin) is a retard who does nothing but use admin mod commands (actually all of them do) when people come in and rape him (not a difficult task).

Normally I would not bash a clan on here publicly, but what Rad said was dead on, these guys are/were the biggest joke in Jedi Outcast next to M0H/SiN so if they moved to Academy, expect more of the same.

It's the universal rule in this community: If you are a noob or part of a noob clan, be an asshole and redeem your pride with admin commands and rcon upon those who own you.

Just ignore these guys, like in Outcast, they will never have the balls to venture off their server and actually play anyone who challenges them (and many did) so if you don’t go there they have to /amslap themselves to get off.

Archived