Home

Macros part II

Brijano

I guess I just don't understand...Macros are so confounding. Could someone please help me as I earn every credit and xp I get through a laborious process. I'm not looking to max out right now...but the thought of producing 400 sets of armor that no one will buy just to be able to make a new set that no one will buy is a little frustrating...I also have the joy of grinding for two months to get there...This is not a great gaming experience! Please help!:fett:

There are many work arounds for this:

1) Buy a factory and create 4,000 sets of armor at 10% XP.

2) Use an external mouse control program to go through the steps for you...over....and...over......and....over

3) Help me find what the devs changed the /NextCrafingPhase macro to. The devs left us a little tool for this in Beta....but it appears as if they have changed the command. Frantically I search, as I am deathly afraid of the final two slots of Doctor Medicine Crafting.

okey-doke...not the best of suggestions as to 1 and 2...as for the third...I was not a playtester and had no idea there WAS a crafting macro...I'd love to help YOU find it but I would be guessing to say the least...here's a new stumper though...same concept...I tried to set up a macro where I could start a critter bleeding and peace and go on to the next, etc... it looked like this...

/healthShot1;/peace;

The only thing is that it fires a SUPPRESSION SHOT?!?!?

What in the world?

Actually, my:

/attack;/peace macro works wonders for lair tapping.

I'll have to play with that and see if maybe it has to do with your use of caps or lack of a space.

Healthshot looks like this in my macros:

/healthshot 2; /healthshot

This macro actually replaces my /healthshot 2 macro.

okay...so what you are saying is case sensitive and space sensitive...but in one of the 2 previous posts there are no semi-colons...Perhaps some clarification...??? Is my macro SUPPOSED to work as worded? Or is there another way I should word/punctuate? I'll try the pause thing...do you need the number symbol? or was that an asterisk.....AAAARGH!?!?!

See what I mean....what SPECIFICALLY do you type.

Archived