Home

This game was hard?

GrimDan

Yes, that's generally the case with most adventure games - the puzzles become lodged in your head and you don't really forget how to do most of them. It's exactly the same with the MI games.

Although if you're replaying it 100 times and only playing it for about 30 minutes then I fail to see the fun since you're obviously skipping most of the cut-scenes and such. I tend to only replay about once a year so it's not all fresh in my head.

I only play the game when I am board with a lot of time. I havn't played the game for a few weeks for two reasons. One I have a new game that I am trying to get through. Two I have a game editor now and I am trying tomake a good game.

P.S.

Look for a new thread about my game editor.

Wanna know something even creepier? I played the game all the way through twice, and now I can play the game in my head whenever I want. I can even remember some of the dialouge. So, whenever I'm bored: "Sorry for the wait Mr. Florez, I'm ready to take you now..."

Originally posted by GrimDan

Did anyone else notice that after you finished the game once you can go through a second time in 30 min?

P.S.

I have done this game like 100 times.:drop2: :drop2:

yeah u might find that now you've completed it, ya might have to wait a while until u forget all the puzzles :) heh

Originally posted by GrimDan

Did anyone else notice that after you finished the game once you can go through a second time in 30 min?

It's impossible ;). I finished the game and when I played again , it takes me somewhere 4 hours. This is my record :D

i dunno if u want me to tell u but i will so dont rewad if u dont wanna know...

Well, i was playing GF the other day and like, wehn i completed it 2 times before it was through sheer luck...

But i realised that Glottis said something about throwing it off blance... So i had a look to see if the wires changed anything when u ran over them, and it turned out that certain 'pogo stick' got turned off when u ran over them, so i figured that if u had 2 on one side going at the same time and 2 on the other sidfe going at the same time it wud throw it off balance... and it did :)

I was so happy i had solved another puzzle in the game even though i had completed it twice!

Did any of you ever use a walkthrough during the game? I might be really adventure game deficient, but there were a few puzzles where I had to go to the walkthrough for advice. I don't know. The reason I play it over and over again is for the story. It's so captivating. I have played it over and over again and timed myself and as so many people have said on this thread, thirty minutes is impossible. That's about all the way to Rubacava, I think. And that's even a stretch.

I guess it would be possible to complete the game in half an hour if I memorized the puzzles beforehand, but there's one problem; once I walk into the Blue Casket I spend easily twice that long enjoying the ambience and reciting poetry. In fact, I love the Blue Casket so much I'm going to make it one of my goals in life to own a home with a basement so I can set it up with a wet bar, deep azure mood lighting and piped jazz music. Naturally you're all invited for drinks.

Originally posted by amadeus

Did any of you ever use a walkthrough during the game?

Rarely , it depends for game. But if you finish game without walkthrought, you'll have more satisfaction. But sometimes I have problem with difficult puzzles. I had this situation with Schizm- a very, very difficult adventure game :). I had to use walkthrought.

Sometimes I just get so stuck they I need it. Sometimes I hold off for the principal of the thing, but after being stuck for a year in GF(wow, I guess I must be really dumb), I decided that there was no use in buying the game if you weren't going to finish it, and since I was dying to know what happened next, I used it.

Archived