Home

other star wars items, appluase, non- hasbro ect...

daring dueler

what do you got made by appluase or stuff not exactly toys...?

i have a few appluase mini figures, an d a few statues...

i have a 96(?) vinyl luke skywalker...

a darth vader bank, a tusken raider bust froim legedns i think

and a have a few pins,kubricks

master replica

a few cerial lightsabes lol

and some hallmark ornimants,luke,vader,jango..

i wanna get boba and some kenner bend-ems.

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm let me think, I've got a chess set, underwear, t-shirts, socks, caps, glasses, mugs, I also have a few appluase mini figures and statues, darth maul bank, darth maul computer mouse (EP I merchandising OMG), oh and my # 1 SW thingy in the house.....my R2D2 phone! I love that little droid, keeps in contact with al my other SW buds..

All 3 TPM Banks, hooked up, all purchased for possibly less than the price of 1 (30 bucks total when clearanced)

Got some stupid Ani/ Podracer Room alarm that was clearanced. They made a Ani/ Naboo Fighter too but didn't like that as much as the podracer.

Also got the Stormie and Boba room alarms from Tiger Electroinics (now owned by Hasbro, what isn't?) that are pretty cool.

Then some Obi-Wan saber that cost 8 bucks. The blade is actual length, but it chinsey and cheap material. It lit up but needs new batteries and I just display the hilt and never play around with it.

I am not a fan of the whole statues, save for Epic Force. I got all of those except for the FAO ones (Han, Obi-Wan, Chewie).

Originally posted by Katarn07

I realized this is for non-Hasbro, but still they're an oddity to have for my collection seeing as 99.9% of it is all 3 3/4" related things.

More like 96% :p

I have a large ammount of Postcards, shirts, and quite a few ammount of Star Was Games. I also have some Applause Figures, and just misc. stuff. ;)

wow... you guys are such nerds :xp:

j/k that's why I love you :D

Non-hasbro... um... I have 3 clone war cereal boxes, 1 lightsaber pen, some Star Wars RPG Card or something I really don't care for... an that's it I think... I've kept my colleting field narrow :p

Speaking of which, i need to go visit amazon and see what new figs i like

we are not nerd!!!

were geeks;)

as weird as that may spound, we geeks are often mistaked for nerds, while common in nature, a geek is someone who finds a fictional subject, and worships it as a religion, weather it be games, toys, movies, collecting things(as long as its not coins and stuff that are normal to collect).

nerds on the other hand, ver very smart people, the kind who play magic non-stop or can speak elfish(sp?), or peoppe who grow up and wanna be astro ficisists or whatevr someting like stephen hawking....

while i am a geek, its not only my obsession for star wars that makes me one, my vast useless knoledge in general weather it be star wars, movies besides that(mainly comedies and sci fi/adventure), tv(varying from seinfe;ld to simpsons) things that are "non-cool" by society or peers makes geeks what they are, or fpor example simpsons, everyone loves simpsons, but geeks bring it to a new level, funny yes, but we memorise stuff, making us geeks.

as for me a sefl-proclaimed born geek alwasy loved toys action, sci-fi, and adventure movies.

geeks normally have tons of ninja turtles and dinosaurs when little, while others, non geeks have trucks, hot wheels normally, but it varies.

i do like music besides star wars classical however (john williams represent!), i myself love heavy metal and oldies, what a combo.....

overall

geeks-have no life and read sci fi, and are obseesed with certain subjects

nerds-have less of a life:rolleyes: and read stephen hawking books to learn where we came from...

i think that abput sums it up, anyhing to add katarn??

z-hate to say it, but besides star wars and your beloved computor, your not quite as much as a geek,(althoguh i gotta hand computor crap to you), your like ...like a born again geek.:p

Originally posted by daring dueler

z-hate to say it, but besides star wars and your beloved computor, your not quite as much as a geek,(althoguh i gotta hand computor crap to you), your like ...like a born again geek.:p

Coo. :cool:

Sci-Fiction doesn't make you a geek. ANything, like you said, makes you a geek, as long as its not "cool". I know a lot about Homestar Runner, and use about 15 lines form it in every day activities. If that doesn't count, I don't wanna live anymore! :p

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

yea, and I'm not a geek, I'm a Phreak. I actually have a life, small as it may be :xp:

And how much knowledge of Star Wars are you talking about? :p

Alot. He might even give you a run for your money, Phreak. ;)

Of course, I know about 3/4 as much stuff as he does. :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

Coo. :cool:

Sci-Fiction doesn't make you a geek. ANything, like you said, makes you a geek, as long as its not "cool". I know a lot about Homestar Runner, and use about 15 lines form it in every day activities. If that doesn't count, I don't wanna live anymore! :p

sci-fi to the extent, does.

oh and as for star wars knoledge, its enough to amke me geek worthy, im not just som a$$ who collects and call myself a fan, im hard core baby!

( and i aint no prequel trilogy bastard either)

daring dueler, I challenge you to a duel! [/ yu-ghi-oh music plays]

anyways, we should have a lil duel on mIRC or MSN sometime ;)

my msn wont work if you havnt noticed i havnt been on in a while.....

i wouldnt mind doing that, however, i dont read many of the books, so you would kill me in alot of eu....

but still, my knoledge is not too shabby...

face it phreak, if you know that much....you have all the qualitis to be a qeek, maybe in florida people are differnt , but here in mass. and i guees Il, we accept what we are lol

;)

(just kidding, but still, the reading....)

I get shivers up my spine every time I watch the SW movies, espacialy when they begin and you hear the SW theme....

So how can you not want a SW ringtone, It's like the supreme ringtone for ages. I haven't had another eversince I got a cellphone. SW theme, Imperial march, Cantina band thingy :band:

heyhey, I prefer the term "StarWarPhreak" not geek :xp:

come join #echonet and we'll have the duel 9you can ask Zed on how to get in, or just click here.

Honestly, i don't think Daring's computer could handle it. :| espicially since his computer has like 5 GB of Harddrive :p

Does anyone know a legal way to get ringtones? In paticular, Star Wars?

Archived