Home

We Need The Red DFA Back!

christrek705

Do you want the red DFA back?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the red DFA back?

• Yes
    • No

I don’t know about all of you but I really want the red DFA back. I know they put it in, but its hard to do. The DFA was in jk2 was one of the signature moves along with blue and yellow. But blue and yellow DFA’s where not as popular. What I’m trying to say is DFA needs to stay, and don't even get me started about kick, that also needs to stay.

I find red DFA easier to do now. Getting rid of that mid-swing jump+forward was a good move by Raven since now red DFAs are harder to predict. Almost every time someone would start a red swing in JK2, you'd know that they were about to try a DFA so you'd get out of the way but now it's more of a suprise, but it's harder to land it.

Making the specials consume force was also a very good move (although logically it doesn't make sense) because now, even NF players will have to learn how to manage their force pools (unless the server you're on has g_forceregentime set to 0 or something)

Why cant ppl just stop whining and accept the game the way it is? If you dont like the game as it is now, go back to playing JO. I'm sorry for seeming angry or mad, but I'm really tired of hearing ppl whine all the time :(. Deal with the game the way it is, or dont play it at all.

Once again I must apoligize for seeming mad or angry.

-Clemme

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Once again I must apoligize for seeming mad or angry.

I would like to quote myself on this one. You saw this? This means that it wasnt to offend anyone. But for future reference plz put "Attention Raven" in your thread titles. That way you should be able to stay clear of us non-whiners, and we can stay clear of the whiners :). How does that sound?

-Clemme

I dunno what's wrong with you ppl... I've plaied for 2 hours straight with the single saber and I've kicked a couple of butts with it. I used DFA as well as all other moves available to me. Ok so DFA is weaker now... big deal, you dont have a one hit kill move anymore. Is it useless though? Not by a long shot.

Fer pete's sake just play the game and get over the fond memories you have of a cheesy one hit kill move. You'd expect people to learn all the new cool stff Raven included i nthis game...but no... you still want your JO expansion pack...so be it...your loss mates.

It aint useless, i've got quite a few kills with it lately, 2 last night with alot of other LFers and 1 today :rolleyes:

Practice, man. This aint Jk2, adapt or die.

Also, i'm sure there are plenty of other threads which only needed a simple bump to add to the issue, the only seriously useless move is Yellow finisher.. notice it's my opinion, I am not demanding a patch either.

Also Red Stance is not useless, i use it equally with yellow and it's a very good stacne for dealing with dual saber users (so's light actually) It has a decent kata move and the dfa can catch people out and does around 50-75 damage. I think you should go get a base for your hate on red before you start preaching that it should be removed.

I don't want anything to be changed yet. No kick, no nerfing, nothing (except technical stuff). I played a couple hours of tffa (FINALLY found a server) last night and I thought the saber was very well balanced. Okay, at least the double and dual were. The guys on top with the high scores just kept spamming the dual ATK+ALT ATK saber shield move but after seeing me and a couple others kill them by doing the roll-stab it became less effective as they started doing it. One thing that bugs me is that half the time when I would roll-stab those people it'd only take away their armor and not kill them! Oh well, I'd rather it stay exactly like this than risk them overpowering something trying to fix it - like the backstab in JO.

Archived