Home

Three things that must be changed/fixed in the next patch....(you may post yourshere)

StarWarsfan520

1.When you grip someone that has saber down, his/her saber goes off, that is bad, it's like laming.

2.(something that really doesn't need to be changed) Saber is off when starting a duel.

3.I think this is a bug, but when I go to a server, my computer freezes when I enter the game at the profile screen. But when I go to profile, pick my model and saber, it's fine. I just hate going to profile everytime before I go to a server.

Right, first off, grip is fine, it does alot of damage when you fling em around and you can move pretty easily to throw em off a lciff. I see now probs with grip doing tihs.

Also, The edit button is your friend. Saber off encourages talking and not fights.

Hmmm, strange problem but does'nt hpapen to me anyhoo.

I don't want them to change the gameplay. I like it how it is and don't want to risk them trying to improve something and completely nerfing it like in JO. I don't see any one move that is being abused yet although I wonder about this:

1) When people start using the dual saber shield and I roll-stab them, if they have shields it doesn't kill them. And the saber is firmly planted in their chest for a good 1-2 seconds. Why is this? I don't really want them to change it to make it more lethal cause then ppl will just roll around spamming the move, but am I doing something wrong?

I'd like to see them do something about the ludicrous sensitivity abuse that is becoming pretty common now with the dual and staff katas. I have no problem with spinning around with the dual kata, but when people set their sensitivity so high that they can do it 5x faster than anyone else it's just stupid.

Originally posted by DungeonShade

I don't want them to change the gameplay. I like it how it is and don't want to risk them trying to improve something and completely nerfing it like in JO. I don't see any one move that is being abused yet although I wonder about this:

1) When people start using the dual saber shield and I roll-stab them, if they have shields it doesn't kill them. And the saber is firmly planted in their chest for a good 1-2 seconds. Why is this? I don't really want them to change it to make it more lethal cause then ppl will just roll around spamming the move, but am I doing something wrong?

I agree. Changing the game play would be lame and be the 1.02/1.03 debacle all over again. And I really don't want to see that. If you can't cope with grip, then you aren't doing a very good job at all of adapting and countering. Why should things be changed to suit certain people when they aren't trying hard enough?

I believe that anyone that pulls off a dual-saber barrier (mouse1+mouse2) SHOULD get killed by the roll stab. That's the price you pay when you execute it poorly. Your best chance for this is to play on a server with increased saber damage. Such as mine. However, even with full health and shields, you still won't get a kill with any hit. On my server, it takes about 2-3 good hits to wipe somebody out.

-make the single saber stronger, not necessarily more damage but let the heavy stance break through blocks more often. people with staff or double sabers should have less defensive, since their decision is on fast offensive fighting

-remove bugs which cause instant death like the side kicks and other caused by special moves...

-remove the locational damage for duel, since it makes only sense with guns. no one can really AIM for tha head with the saber, it all totally depends on random luck!(i know it's a cvar but it is better to turn it 0 for duels by default so duel servers don't have it)

- let the health points be visible for both duellants (cvar option) so them newbies don't have to ask after each hit (quite handy for every player now, so we can learn the game faster)

Archived