Home

grr saber throw not allowed but 2sabes throw allowed

StanRex

this is really a problem to me : in servers which don t allow saberthrow, ppl using two sabers will have the advantage of being able to throw! their kata make them throw both sabers and you cant counter it as you would normally with a single saber throw. Plus the fact that in a saber lock, I got killed by a two sabers user who made his second saber turn around me and cut me into pieces. So I think this kind of saber throw should be deactivated with the classic saber throw...

PS : sorry 4 the english, this is not my native language...

Are you talking about when they crouch and make their sabers spin around them? It's easy to counter - Stay back and wait until the sabers start coming back to them, then do a rolling stab. (forward + crouch + attack) They can't block it although if they have any shield points it won't kill them.

thx for the crouch + attack tip. But the ability to throw the saber while saberlocking is still horrible to my point... And the fact is when in saberthrow not allowed mode, dual saber users still hae a ranged attack, and it s very disappointing I think...

lol, the dual Kata is NOT a ranged attack. Deactiving it in NF games would be absolutely insane, seeing as all other styles have their katas. And the dual "throw" finisher is just for looks; they could have put in any animation for that and it would do the same thing.

Originally posted by StanRex

thx for the crouch + attack tip. But the ability to throw the saber while saberlocking is still horrible to my point... And the fact is when in saberthrow not allowed mode, dual saber users still hae a ranged attack, and it s very disappointing I think...

Meh, Most people can live with it, some times it catches ya when they sohuild really be jsut fighting like normal people, but that's life :p

A well timed swing can knock one or both of the spinning sabers (in the saber shield) away, so they're practically defenseless (the same can be done with regular saber throw as well).

In addition, if you push them as they're starting the move (when they crouch down with their hands going back) they will get "pushed" into a standing position and twirl the sabers much higher (and miss 99% of the time while being vulnerable to low attacks).

The move is very easily counterable if you know how, or as was said, just avoid it then attack, most of the time they won't have enough mana to do it twice in a row anyway.

And yes, you can saber throw AND use the saber shield, its just a matter of pressing the buttons firmly together when you have enough mana.

Archived