Home

Oh yeah, I da man!

BongoBob

Short Version:I'm a bad-@$$ mo-fo drummer!

Long version:Today I went over to my cousins house because he wanted to see me. At first I was scurred, if you get my drift. But then, everything turned out super-dope!(Gad, I have not said that in a looong time;))He wants me to play as the drummer in his band! Heck ya! See, he scraped together a band out of family and friends(My other cousin[the lead singer] sounds like the lead singer of Evanescence) and it went really well. Except for the drummer. He never shoowed up, and always got super nervous whenever he played. So tomarrow I'm going over and he's gonna show me teh beats! I'm so happy, I just may have to do the squid dance!

*Does the squid dance*

>_>

<_<

Forget about that last part.

Cool Bongo :thumbsup:

I am gradually putting together a band, me and my best friend and this other guy are in but we are in search of a drummer. Im playin bass guitar. :rock: and im doing vocals, my friend is lead guitar except for when we play technical songs that require skill. And the other guy is on drums. He is crazy good, we are real lucky to have him. :). O, ya im also the songwriter. And im currently working on our "hit" song, for our first cd. The bands name is roadside attraction and we play mostly rock but older like ac/dc, led zepllin, and some hair metal, like guns n' roses.

What kind of music are you guys gonna play, Rock, Pop, Jazz? Hope you have fun in the band:)

Thanks guys. I'm going overin an hur and a half to learn the beats. As soon as I get all the beats down, we're gonna jump into the studio. We just gotta think of a name, get a nice studio, and BAM, an LP:cool:

Well Im t3h Ub3r l337 tru(V)p3t pl@y3r!!1111!!!!!!!11

Uhh...what?

Archived