Home

Matrix type camera shots in Episode 3????

Jaden Quade

Originally posted by wassup

No, that would just make Episode III look cheesy and unoriginal IMHO, also the the audience's attention to the story and plot would be weakened by the "omg-wow-obi-wan-360-saber-slash" type of CGI effects you are talking about.

You mean it won't already be cheesy and unoriginal? Midiclorians. Nuff said.

I can see it now.

Anakin gets desperate and pulls out a heavy repeater. Opens fire on Obi Wan who then proceeds to fall back to dodge the blaster fire. He then jumps up and into the flying crane pose before kicking Anakin into the pit of lava...

Oh god its horrible.

Originally posted by leXX

No.

Let me add to that:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

Did I say no?

Let's just get across to Mister Lucas that we don't care about these things when it comes to Star Wars, all we want to do is watch the story. Could be almost effectless as far as I'm concerened, but please let there be a story to it.

So far it's not been up to the first three's standards if you ask me. Maybe it was too much special effects, I don't know. :p

(ok, plenty of story to them, but they still can't compare to the first three. :D )

I doubt that there'll be bullet time shots in Episode III, Lucas already ignored all the bullet-time hype that's been infesting action movies since 1999 in Episode II, so by all odds he'll leave it out in Episode III too. Thank heavens.

Such effects simply don't belong in a Star Wars movie. >.>

Archived