Home

IRON now recruiting for JA

SUPERLEN

The IRON Brigade is now recruiting for our JA team...some of you will remember us from our JO days. We are just a bunch of crazy and wild saber swinging guys with real jobs and busy lives. If that sounds like you, you'll prolly fit right in! Our main interests are duel, siege and modding. Please note, however, our 18+ age policy...this is what keeps IRON fun for our members. Please come by our site and check us out!!! :D rav

http://www.iron-hq.com

i can valch for these guys they're fun ppl to play online with and mos of them have good sense of humors too. although i left for personal reasons but if i was goin to join a clan again it'd be this un for sure. but it appears that i will be playin in TWL and on the servers on me own for the time being.

"When you're fighting against the entire galaxy, sometimes you need to use a little FORCE." :D

In every corner of the galaxy, the just and courageous rise.

In every dark and murky crime haven, ancient lightsabers are once more raised.

For every darkness, there is a light. For every crime, there is a retribution. For every Sith, there shall be... a Jedi.

The IRON Brigade has put forth the call, from the sparse worlds of the Rim to the core of the galaxy, for fresh recruits in the ongoing struggle for justice and against tyrrany in Lucasarts' latest game release, Jedi Academy. Within the IRON praxeum, you will learn to spar both singly and with dedicated teammates as you explore your skill in weaponry, the Force, and the lightsaber. We encourage all skill levels - from Padawan to Master - to join us in the spirit of comaraderie and dedication to working and playing together with bonds of friendship and courage to defy any enemy.

We ask little of our recruits beyond the spirit and drive to call themselves IRON. Our members are mature adults, but we all know how to dust up the desk with grimy boots and share some jawa brew before, during and after a heavy combat match! Our members are found worldwide, with all levels of skills and competence. We rely on Teamspeak2 for comlink communications - because you really don't know your partner until you hear them yelp in surprise as you skewer them unexpectedly. Our first and foremost motto: "Real Life First." We place our personal duties first, as we are mostly professionals by career, and encourage the IRON team to be a stress reliever, not a stress maker. We've been around for over four years as a gaming association. We are always here.

Are you ready to stand up and be counted amongst those who stood like IRON? If so, post your recruitment intentions at http://www.iron-hq.com/forums/

... and take up the IRON saber onto the fields of honor.

Joker

IRON Brigade

i've been to your forum site and looked through there. it seems like a good clan choice in my mind. though i'm not registered or anything but as it is right now i'm on dial-up but will be gettin high speed internet in a short while though. so should i wait to sign up or whatever until i can play with you guys or somethin.

Hey Akira, well met. That is totally up to you.

You can go ahead and put in an app and if accepted, then you can just hang around and be a forum whore until you get your high speed going :D

Either way, it's not a big deal. Do you play now on your dial up? If so, come find us on Sat or Sun. We usually have a group get together on the weekends when we go pub hopping and we also play whenever we can find time (when we aren't working, or doing the family thing :D ) Also, a few of us are going to be putting up some dedicated servers during the week, so, come join us.

I think you will find IRON are a good group of people, and more than just a clan, more a community.

Joker

IRON Brigade

hiya Shadow i registered on the IRON forums, and when i sign in it's like i'm not even signing in. I'm tryin to send you that e-mail but i don't know your address or nothin. you can e-mail me if ya want akira_maru1@yahoo.com i'll check i as soon as i can. So has Joker informed you guys on my current situation here. if so do you think it's gonna be a problem if so it's cool if i can't be admitted into the group.

Archived