Home

what's with the name change?

RicardoLuigi...

Originally posted by C Shutt

I can practically guarantee that they won't.

Ooohh, 'them' and 'us'!!!!:p

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Do we get to wear monkey costumes?

monkey.jpg

Groovy, you could have at least have wore your monkey costume fo that picture......I don't find a naked pic of you very tasteful;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by C Shutt

I can practically guarantee that they won't.

MUST you take away they're hope?:confused:

Groovy, you could have at least have wore your monkey costume fo that picture......I don't find a naked pic of you very tasteful

Ok... you caught me. Think I need a shave?:confused:

Originally posted by Yufster

How's about we live with it? Does it really make a difference? Does it make it harder to post? Does it really change anything at all?

yeah yufster.. thats my point..

but then again.. why change it if it's so irrelevant? they tried closing, they tried moving, they tried everything and now its a name change.

again. as roy mentioned.. they and us. their game. sitting behind the mons peeing their pants because they think it is apropriate and all that.. :rolleyes: ..plus they are so happy that someone went and posted a thread like this. and the ssadiggers can now say "Yay. Thats what i was waiting for" and the community wonders what the hell is going on. until they "forgot" about it all.

again. we will take it. everyone will take it. as usual.

history repeats itself.

lets wait for the next week or so ..

what gonna be happen? someone disables the quote button??

i dont care what this forum is named..

but i do care WHY it is named like it is named. .. and who did it. but obviosly it is not my JOB. so i just dont care.

now die confused.

:D

Seriously RayJones, with lack of better words - shut your face. Wow, the name of the Harbour has been changed. Why does it even matter? It was changed because the people who run the forum decided so, not to spite you or piss you off. In fact, you shouldn't flatter yourself by thinking that they give a shit about how it affects you personally.

Jesus, I dread to think how you get on in the real world. "Hey boss, you reorganised my desk! You think you're so better than me!! Screw you man!!!".

Originally posted by Thrik

Seriously RayJones, with lack of better words - shut your face. Wow, the name of the Harbour has been changed. Why does it even matter? It was changed because the people who run the forum decided so, not to spite you or piss you off. In fact, you shouldn't flatter yourself by thinking that they give a shit about how it affects you personally.

Jesus, I dread to think how you get on in the real world. "Hey boss, you reorganised my desk! You think you're so better than me!! Screw you man!!!".

.....and this from the guy with the point collecting fetish...he he....;)

Originally posted by Thrik

Seriously RayJones, with lack of better words - shut your face. Wow, the name of the Harbour has been changed. Why does it even matter? It was changed because the people who run the forum decided so, not to spite you or piss you off. In fact, you shouldn't flatter yourself by thinking that they give a **** about how it affects you personally.

seriously you lollypoop.. please dont tell me to shut face. or i kindly may ask you to chew on a prick.. preferable your own :xp:

i organize my desk by my own and .. why should my "boss" reorganize my desk?? he would have better things to do..

is that the world YOU live in? DESKTOP REORGs? haha. desktops.. you spoot. i develop software n db's n stuff and dont need to ask anyone about anything.. .. err.. wait.. there is one thing. i have to ask for vacation. :rolleyes: (i am sooo veracious.. )

and i think i said i dont care about the namechange plus i dont think they thought about me by this decision. this never was my point. and i dont care much if anybody cares.

really thrik. who cares if anyone thinks he is better than any other? i dont care about you, shut nor anybody else in "your" posse. youre all just lousy spoots. pah.

seriously. LEARN TO RELAX. get a drink. take a cookie. and my opinion.

Blah blah blah? Blah huckle blah!!! Blah huckle!??? Huckle-Huckle Blah Blah!!!! Huckle! Huckle of Blahs!!!! Huckle you all! I HUCKLING HATE YOU!!! THE HUCKLE-HARBOR IS MY LIFE! I'LL KILL MYSELF IF YOU HUCKLING CHANGE THE HUCKLING NAME!!!! I HAVE NO HUCKLING FRIENDS IN REAL HUCKING LIFE, AND THE HUCKLING HARBOUR IS LIKE MY HUCKLING HOME, AND I WOULD NOT CALL MY HUCKLING HOUSE "LIFE AND HOW TO HUCKING LIFE IT", YOU HUCKLERS.

That was so productive. Do you think the admins will care?

I wrote about 5 different post's and deleted them after I finished this one.

Ok...here's what they said, in the very short version.

I don't like the name. The Harbor was a good name, was not hurting, killing, or maiming anyone, and it had to do with Monkey Island. The Name "The Harbor" was witty. It tied in our Piratey side and the fact that it was an offtopic forum, where people meet and discuss. I loved the Harbor. Perhaps it was lacking at times, but so Is my Grandmother, and she's still a very enjoyable lass.

The new name we've been given lacks "wit." It would be perfectly satisfactory if someone had a name SO GOOD that it would be necessary to change "The Harbor" at that exact moment. The one we've been given, in my opinion, seems as if we were forced to get a new name, and had to think up one on the spot. It could be funner, bouncier, Monkey Islander, and make it seem like it is actually a place where fun loving humans get together to chat about their lives.

That is my opinion. I am very open to criticism, changes, opinions, and cursing. Lay it on me if you feel the need.

With Love,

Ernil

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

.....and this from the guy with the point collecting fetish...he he....;)

Okay, so firstly how does points fit into what I said at all? You implied that I was being a hypocrite or something, so please.. explain. Plus the points were donated to me, I had no part or influence in it man!!11

anyway...i just came back here and now there's another 40 posts or whatever in here....so i'll reply to a post that i would like to...

Btw Das Mole, if that pic is supposed to represent a Gravestone then it should be something like 2000 - 2003. :p

actually...it's not a gravestone...it was a drawing i did earlier...and if you remember my thread about that picture...then you'll know it wasn't a gravestone.

i don't really have a problem with the name change myself, i just think that it was a little unexpected...and really unneeded...

but whatever. i still have this as "the harbor" under my list of favorites, so it's still the harbor to me, not life and how to live it. does that really count as a title? i know it has a noun in it, but all the adjectives and adverbs and verbs....and prepostitional phrases...and infintives and gerund phrases...?

and i don't think anybody will start a thread in the feedback forum because it's not that big of a deal...only to some people maybe...

i wonder what captain andy is going to say when she gets back...:eek:

How about Monkeying Around? (is monkeying spelt right? for some reason it doesn't look right to me) I just honestly think Life and How To Live it sounds too serious and depressing, it could turn more people away- is that what we want? By all means we should be having fun and if I was a first time visitor here and saw a forum called "Life and how to live it" I'd be turned off straight away. I think the description is fine, just the name of it sounds a little off-putting. Of course that's just me.

*steps in*

reads the title of the subforum.

Feedback Center

:confused::indif::):p:D

.. Monk..

eeeeeheheheheheeheheeeeey

..Isl...

aaaahhhahahahahahahahahaaaa

...nd

oohhhohohohohohohohohohohooo

..fee..

iiiihhhhhhihihihihihihihihihi

..dbac

krrrhhrhhrhhhhhuuuuhuhuhu..

*wipes away tears*

feedback... hihihihihieieieieihheheyeye

FEEDBACK..

prrrrffffffftttftftttffttttt..

aahahahaha.

*pees his pants*

:eek:

THAT is not funny.

*walks off quickly*

hehe. no gabez.. it wasnt about you moving it to the fbc.. actually i think it would belong to the fbc.. if the fbc only would fulfill its purpose only one time..

:rolleyes:

ps. i dont think idiots babble like this.. this sort of labalaba can only come from me.. the complete creep. but perhabs it maybee contain a deeper sense .. :dozey:

Archived