Home

Twin Saber Staff?? Yes you can!!

friss

Hi peeps, i was reading a thread on the forum b4,it inspired me somewhat.

So i started to mess about with the sabers file's, ive seen a lot of posts asking for twin saber staffs so without further a do here's how:

Open up the assets 1 pk3 (maybe 0 i cant rember coz mine are both open), go into ext data then open "single_9" with notepad & change the txt so it reads:

single_9

{

name @MENUS_SINGLE_HILT9

saberType SABER_STAFF

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_dual_1/saber_dual_1.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberLength 25

saberColor random

numBlades 2

twoHanded 0

}

Save it then go have fun with your new dual saber staff's

If you change "single_1" the computer seems to always have saberstaff's & make a horrible noise, if you change "single_9" they dont :p

It also lets you have a single saberstaff from the start if you choose hilt 9 (or whatever number you edited), when you get to the point where you can choose to have two saber's, chose hilt 9 (or the number) for both saber's & you can have twin saberstaff's in the one player too!!

If any modder wants to try and sort this out into a proper mod it would be soooo much easier to do than messin bout with the pk3's.

nb: (9 = hilt number, if editing "single_1" change 9 to 1)

For the non-believer's out there some pics at:

http://www.geocities.com/team_gkh/twinsabers

Originally posted by friss

Hi peeps, i was reading a thread on the forum b4,it inspired me somewhat.

So i started to mess about with the sabers file's, ive seen a lot of posts asking for twin saber staffs so without further a do here's how:

Open up the assets 1 pk3 (maybe 0 i cant rember coz mine are both open), go into ext data then open "single_9" with notepad & change the txt so it reads:

single_9

{

name @MENUS_SINGLE_HILT9

saberType SABER_STAFF

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_dual_1/saber_dual_1.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberLength 25

saberColor random

numBlades 2

twoHanded 0

}

Save it then go have fun with your new dual saber staff's

If you change "single_1" the computer seems to always have saberstaff's & make a horrible noise, if you change "single_9" they dont :p

It also lets you have a single saberstaff from the start if you choose hilt 9 (or whatever number you edited), when you get to the point where you can choose to have two saber's, chose hilt 9 (or the number) for both saber's & you can have twin saberstaff's in the one player too!!

If any modder wants to try and sort this out into a proper mod it would be soooo much easier to do than messin bout with the pk3's.

nb: (9 = hilt number, if editing "single_1" change 9 to 1)

For the non-believer's out there some pics at:

http://www.geocities.com/team_gkh/twinsabers

Hi can you make .pk3 mod file to make dual blade two saber ?

I dont want to messup my .pk3 files and I cant anyways so..:(:rolleyes:

In "reality" that would be impossible to wield lol, you need to use both hands on a double bladed saber for fine enough control to not cut yourself by accident, and now with 4 blades flying around yourself the odds of you cutting yourself are very high, and add the blade(s) of an enemy saber... it'll all end in tears XD

That's why Jedi rely on the Force to guide their actions. That's how they can saberfight like crazy in the first place.

And never say impossible. I've seen martial artist do some incredibly wild stuff that I thought humans could never do... Wielding a weapons like these would be cake.

Originally posted by Wes Janson

HERE YOU GO

Just put that file in your JKA\GameData\base directory.

While in-game, activate cheats with devmap or helpusobi 1. With cheats on, type saber rainbow rainbow in the console, and you'll have yourself a saber staff in each hand.

HI thank you for made mod file but is this for only SP ??

or MP work too ?

I did try type what do you say in cheat MP but nothing show up so..

:(

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Wes Janson

HERE YOU GO

Just put that file in your JKA\GameData\base directory.

While in-game, activate cheats with devmap or helpusobi 1. With cheats on, type saber rainbow rainbow in the console, and you'll have yourself a saber staff in each hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't really working in Multiplayer......

Explain me...

Multiplayer is different. It always crashes on me, so I never play multiplayer.

BUT, all things considered, the rainbow should work for multiplayer. But you don't type it in the console, you select the rainbow from the saber select menu. I had the foresight not to set a label for it, so when you select your two-handed sabers, the rainbow will appear as just a blank. But it should be there.

I'll see if I can etch a label in there. If I do, I'll re-upload it and let you guys know. But in the meantime, it's there in the multiplayer saber select menu as a blank space. Let me know if it works.

Archived