Home

where to next captain??

Crowy

okay i just became a jedi and i chose kayshyyk(sp?) i completed that, now i want to know what planets are the easiest, im guessing korriban would be the hardest considering its a sith planet and all!

i quickly went to tatooine to get hk-47 but i have a feeling that the dune sea would be quite a hard place so i want to know where to next???

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I dont think there is an 'easiest to hardest' list. Every planet has its ups and downs. I would think, in my travels, Tatooine is the hardest. And I would say that Manaan would be the easiest. But then someone else might think Tatooine was easy and Manaan was difficult.

MY order of easiest to hardest:

1) Dantooine

2) Kashyyyk

3) Manaan

4) Korriban

5) Tatooine

SPOILERS

Like me :p ......Yeah, I had a hell of a time when I played through Manaan first, as those bloody droids in the sith base just raped me for a good long time.

Tatooine on the other hand was a breeze when I did it first with my light side character.

Korriban was an okay second planet, but i suggest doing it last (after you lose bastila)

Kashyyyk is easy at all times.

From where you are, I would suggest Tatooine, Manaan, then Korriban.

The problem with the Sith base, is that everyone tries to go through the whole base and kill everyone on the first try. You can go back at a later point after you level up some. So just go do the primary mission in the base first. Then go back later and clear it out. If you want to go the Dark path and do the GenoHaradan side quests, go to Manaan after Kashyyyk. Even if you only initiate the quests then get back on the ship and leave.

Can anyone spot a spoiler in that? I didn't see one.

Planet order...

I tend to let the side quests be my guide.

Lena (Griff's ex) shows up on Dantooine, and tells Mission that her brother's a sleaze, prompting a trip to Tattooine. On Tattooine, you can solve Bastila's family trouble, too.

Finish off Tattooine, but Griff's in deep poo-doo with the Exchange, so Kashyyyk is your next stop. Pick up Jolee, put up with Zaalbar's family reunion, and you're ready to hear the twisted tales that launch off Carth and Juhani's side-quests.

I've often hit Korriban third to hit the "Onasi Family Reunion." By then, you've probably cozened enough "war stories" out of Canderous to meet Jagi.

Roll your eyes, hit the gas, head to Tattooine again...get captured, find out several things you probably didn't want to know, let Carth have his revenge and ditch Bastila...

On Tattooine, get in a duel, give Griff the goods...watch both end badly.

Head to Maanan. Jolee's side quest is here. Often, I find that sleazy would-be owner of Juhani's here, too.

Side quests solved, maps obtained? Off to the Unknown world and your ultimate destiny.

i am about to get the star map on korriban, well im in the tomb... but i decided to restart my game and be a darksider... its so much easier, im so powerful, and rich :D!!! i even wiped the floor with bendak on taris!!! thanks for the help anyway!! it is much appreciated

my older jobless brother has started playing it moreso than me its giving me the willies, i only just done the sith base on manaan with my darkside game and i just started the starmap tomb on korriban with the lightside game(last known planet) i reckon i am gunna wipe the floor with malak on my lightside game!!!

edit: in other words i havent touched my lightside game

Archived