Home

Practicing siege for one player mp!!!!!!!!!!!

lionforce

If you try to start a siege game normally without other human players, you Can't! But you can practice siege goals by adding a bot throught the console. Type addbot Tavion or Desann and you get a bot(Although it is not Tavion or Desann rather some random bot from the siege) and then you can enter the siege mode, it is great fun and you can get familiar with the goals. I don' t think the AI bots will accomplish goals but, they will try to stop you from accomplishing goals. I credit this info to ASK, he gave this info on another post and I thank him for the information.

Originally posted by StormHammer

Well, this sounds like a step in the right direction if someone wants to try and make a mod to add bot support to Siege, at least. ;)

Shouldn't be too hard. You'd have to add in the botmaps for the levels, so for people who know how it would take 30 minutes a level AFAIK

Originally posted by Kurgan

You'd need to make bot routes for each map, however they are done for the regular levels (there are tutorials out there if I'm not mistaken, I've never tried to make some for JK2 or JA).

Please please Make for us !

I want to play Siege with Bot too...

now I playing with npc .... but there is no mission so kind of boring

:(

Just use addbot to spawn in bots. The bots won't try to complete objectives (only jump around and kill you or each other).

I have never done a bot route in my life (but I'd like to learn).

In theory anybody could get started on that right now... just find that bot routes tutorial and get on it!

Though.. to recompile the maps proplerly with the changes, you MIGHT have to wait for the mapping tools....

Archived