Home

Honor Madness starting in JA

griff38

Seems a new form of "honor" insanity is growing in the JA community.

The last half dozen times I have played power duel, I get these paired teams who don't play together but take turns to play the single player. ITS NOT FAIR 2 ON 1 they say.

I usually prefer to play solo against 2, but when I play pairs I get, "HEY no fair 2 on 1!" Usually the 2nd paired player stands off and waits to fight,

what the Hell is that?

For anyone who thinks 2 on 1 is not fair,

GO PLAY REGULAR DUEL! STAY OUT OF POWER DUELS!!!

PLEASE!

i agree, they need to go to a regular duel server if they want 1vs1. Power duels are more fun, and actually force you to think more and use more combos, making your more skilled with your saber. so Off with there heads I say.. Just Kill Em! lol

Originally posted by Darth Kaan

Just play the game and stay away from servers run by and full of dweebs.

:rofl: Oh dear...

I wish it were that simple, I really do. On the plus side, I might get a decent game of JO in again if they've all migrated over to JA. That kind of 'player' is the reason I just can't be bothered with MP at the moment.

Ah well... SP and bots for a while longer then ;)

B.

Originally posted by Darth Kaan

Just play the game and stay away from servers run by and full of dweebs.

Problem solved!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Otherwise, I think Blackout took the words right out of my mouth.

Archived