Home

hey hey

Quackass

Still more civil then some of the conversations that took place in sociology class.

Ahaha, I took Sociology to balance out the semester left by Psychology AP. That class had the worst work ethic I've ever seen, major senioritis. My favorite part was when one guy blurted out "I smoked ten blunts!" Then he ended up stealing our teacher's credit cards and dropping out.

Well some bitch got in my face and yelled "Facist" repeatedly when I expressed that I didn't want any of my tax money going towards the subsidizing of abortions. I believe the exact quote was: "If you want to kill a baby, pay for it youself you lazy whore"
You don't want to pay for some other guy forgetting to wear a rubber?! You ****ing FACIST.

No. I have two large things in my hands - left hand: a large Jay. Right hand: the large Ray.

What? It has to be like this, because I seem not to be able to jack off using my left hand. Damnit!

And I appears not to be a good idea to surround oneself with girls all the time just for the case you might want to squird fluids.

• 1 month later...

Archived