Home

Most powerfull creature in the Jedi Academy Universe SPOILERS!!!

Lag Vader

The Mutant Rancor you will say! Gues what? NO!!!

Do this just for fun!

In a table with big open spaces. Put yourself invisible (notarget). Spawn a mutant rancor (npc spawn mutant_rancor). If there are no other NPC or vehicles it will remain inmovile. Spawn several reborns (npc spawn rebornmasterdual). They will start slashig the Mutant rancor, at no avail of course. When you see that the Mutant Rancor start squashing the poor reborns, spawn a sand_creature (npc spawn sand_creature). The Sand creature will swallow a couple of reborns but then (and this is the fun part) it will swallow the mutant rancor too!!!

It doesn't matter how many MRancor I spawn they are killed by the sand creature. Only once I spawn 4 normal rancors when the sand creature came up to swallow one of them it was grabed and eated by the other rancor. Not the mutant one but the normal one!!!

I tryed to repuduce that again but it is almost impossible no matter what I trow to the sand creature it always win!!!. I also spawn a sand_creature on the table that the mutant rancor appears it grabed but then the game crashes when the sand creature starts pulling the mutant rancor.

Originally posted by RGF_KyLe_KaTaRn

Howd you get the sand creature to attack, when i spawn it it all ways just sits there or moves to a corner. . . ..................................................

I did it apawn too but it only I can see is smoke... and sounds.. :(

How can I see that big creature ??

also carefull to spawn robot npc they crush your PC too :(

I spawned 4 normal rancors, 3 of them got eaten by the sand creature, but 1 of them ate the sand creature. Then I spawned the mutant rancor, I waited a while and the sand creature did not attack it yet, but then I forced speed underneath the mutant rancor the sand creature tried to eat me but I forced jumped out of the way and the mutant rancor grabbed the sand creature and ate it.(It was hilarious:p ) I repeated this two more times. Then on the third try somthing really funny happened, I could not believe it, I was grabbed by the mutant rancor as I tried to run pass him, he was in the process of eating me when all the sudden a sand creature appeared and he grabbed it and shoved it in it's mouth along side of me already inside his mouth, it was completley insane, I laughed my arse off. This game is great!!!!!!!:)

I want to capture a screen for you to see but I don't know how to do it. If I use notarget the sand_creature will follow me as soon as I start walking but it will not pop-up to eat me. If I disable notarget it will eat me instantly. In order for the sand_creature to move you have to:

#1 Use a level with big open spaces

#2 use notarget and spawn more npc characters like reborns

#3 if the reborns don't move the sand_creature will not chase or eat them

#4 get behide them and use force push against them so they make noise in the ground for the sand_creature to "hear" them

#5 If you spawn a mutant_rancor or rancor they will not move (if you use notarget) as well, again spawn reborns or stormtroopers.

So how do I capture screens?????? and how do I paste those graphics here??? I have no web page :(

NPC matchups can be hilarious. Ever tried Wampa vs. Rancor? they pick one another up.

Desann vs. Rancor is also interesting. Sometimes Desann wins and taunts the dead beast. But more often, the Rancor would pick him up and... crunch, crunch, crunch. The Galaxy's biggest problem could be solved just like that...

Originally posted by Classic

However, when a sand creature ate a mutant rancor on my comp, it crashed:(

That happens to me too. It's funny to watch Boba Fett fight people. I've spawned Luke, Kyle, and Boba Fett and had them fight. Boba killed both of those Jedi scum! Also, spawn a couple Tusken snipers, and then an Ice Wampa. Those Tuskens know how to handle animals!

Most powerful creature in the game is Boba Fett. If the game wasn't cheating I would have killed him a half dozen times on that level. Even had him trapped in a hallway, and I was using 3rd level Force Seeing so I could see where his health was, and it was almost zero, but no matter how many times I smacked him around with my lightsaber he just would not die.

Of course he had to live to the end of the level so he could act all engimatic and tough in the cutscene, "Oh yeah, there's no bounty in killing you so I'm going to let you go". Yeah right.

Archived