Home

musical interest

Crowy

i was just curious as to what kind of music people like

if you havent guessed from the avatar i love him (her in the us)

i also love soilwork, deftones, dmx, prodigy, snot, pantera... mainly heavy metal/alternative stuff, but i dont mind rap and techno...

but if i had to boil it down to three at the moment it would be HIM, ill nino(cant wait for the new one), and prodigy

Hmmm, for some reason i dont remember the guy/band with that symbol, im thinking AFI, but that cant be right, im thinking Bam Margera, because my friend has a shirt that says Bam on it and it has that symbol.

Anywho, I love music. I play 7 instruments. I like to listen to classic rock, hair metal (80's stuff; ie ; Guns n' Roses), I like some new rock, i like techno, and i like jazz.

I can stand rap, but not for very long, and i hate pop:p

Your avatar reminds me of Disturbed... although its quite diffrent.

I like...

Streatch Arm Strong

Norma Jean

Further Seems Forever

All American Rejects

Boxcar Racer

Dashboard Confessional

Blind Side

P.O.D

At the Drive in

KJ52

TBone

The lyrics from some of NOFX's songs are rather deep... I listen to them now and then.

Cant think of any more off hand but I like alot of styles, as you can see

Everything by Sinatra and Presley

Anything jazzy

U2

Metallica (oldies)

Prodigy

Chemical Brothers

Moby

Depeche Mode (oldies)

Duran Duran

Robbie Williams (don't stone me, he's a talent)

Rolling Stones

Aerosmith

Green Day

Blur

Molotov

Fun Loving Criminals (oldies)

Madonna (Like a Virgin)

can't think of anything more...

I'm a big Queen fan, and I dig most classic rock and love Blues and Jazz as well. I can go through my list and all, but it's a little long.

Other than classic rock, I love the bands : Presidents of the U.S.A., The White Stripes, and Tenacious D.

And the greatest song in the whooooooole friggen' world has to be...

:drumroll:

Fett's Vette by MC Chris

It's rap, it's almost unintelligble the first time you hear it, and it's dedicated to Boba Fett.

Greatest. Song. EVER.

Hombre likes listening to metal music quite a lot. Just in case anyone cannot speak Spanish.

I enjoy listening to classical music. You know, your usual Mozart and Beethoven. I also purchased several film soundtracks after seeing the movies, including 'Pirates of the Caribbean', 'Star Wars' and 'Die Another Day'.

Unfortunately, I dispise rock, metal, punk, pop, ska, rap, heavy thrash, jazz, blues, techno, rave and opera. In fact, anything which is not classed as 'classical' music... which you already know. Ah well, never hurts to repeat oneself.

Archived