Home

About force mod 2 for JA

lionforce

This is from a post I had, Asking for Force Mod 2 for JA. Here is the response form the creater.

Azymn

Gungan

Sorry, but my heavy schoolwork load prevents me from doing any modding right now. But it appears that most of the features are already built into JKA (at least in SP), so it should be quite simple for someone who do has time to recreate their effects in MP.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

09-25-2003 04:11 AM

lionforce

Bantha Fodder

To bad, Force mod 2 is still my favorite

Hello, I was a beta tester for you a while back but then I got really busy, and I was away from the game for a while. I used to go by the name I believe was lionnight, you had my email and we emailed each other a few times. I think your mod was the best mod out there. I don't know much about moding but if someone out there would like to use your coding for a force mod 2 for JA, Would you allow them to use it? I still prefer to play force mod 2 over JA mp. I just like the variety there is in Jedi to mercernary, I like to be able to pull a boba_fett bot and have him play like a true boba fett ,you still can't do that with JA. In your mod he would fly around with his jetpack and kick ass with his arsenal of mercenary weapons. I have not been able to do this in JA. Does anyone know how to give bots jetpacks and guns in Mp? Thanks so much for Force Mod 2.

Archived