Home

big news!

daring dueler

for those of you (z and katarn:D ) who collect here, the bidding has commenced TODAY! on the hasbro website, not ebay as priorly stated, with jedi master points.

btw , there is 2 sections

-kids corner

-and collectors

thsi bidding ends december 31

BUT! if you have 2 screen names, and you can , make an acoouint on both kids corner and colecting.

you must be 18 or older( in the hasbro profile;) ) to be a collector, and since jorg sacul is already gpoing for 10,000,000

we might as well all stick to kids cornr which now has lightsabers and games.

btw, the originally planned hasbro wal-mart exclusive antina sets wave 2 kititkyt (sp??) is there now!!! for a $hit load of points, dont even try....i have more points than all of you, trust me, dont try!

so unless the bidding goes down in collecting, stick in kids corner and get more cheap crap!!

i know im gonn have to!

I was never expcting to anyways :rolleyes: Jorg is that much? Don't even bother saying how much a silver Vader is.

And as for the cancelled Cantina sets, why does Brian get Kitakk Keedack for such a low price?

And Phreakie, what does milk and cereal have to do with that post? :p (I did see your thread at EB but have yet to see what that link you gave is all about)

Originally posted by Katarn07

I was never expcting to anyways :rolleyes: Jorg is that much? Don't even bother saying how much a silver Vader is.

And as for the cancelled Cantina sets, why does Brian get Kitakk Keedack for such a low price?

And Phreakie, what does milk and cereal have to do with that post? :p (I did see your thread at EB but have yet to see what that link you gave is all about)

Yeh, but they should make it more fair. All in all

Hasbro is crap. :dozey:

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

I have 0 points total. yea, i know, I'm rich :rolleyes:

I've got somewhere between 1000-2000 which is also worth virtually nothing and I'd have to ruin a few ship boxes and a lot of 12" boxes to do that. This whole thing is stupid, Hasbro is getting dumb and dumber(er :p) every day. :rolleyes:

yeah they are!

i mean i might get somthing from the non-collector part, im glad that hasrbro is doing somthign with the points, but thius is such a crappy idead, they should send a news letter saying diiferent things we can get for a certain ammount, a fixed ammount!

like the mace mail away...

Originally posted by daring dueler

yeah they are!

i mean i might get somthing from the non-collector part, im glad that hasrbro is doing somthign with the points, but thius is such a crappy idead, they should send a news letter saying diiferent things we can get for a certain ammount, a fixed ammount!

like the mace mail away...

You shoulda waited to cut all your Jedi Master points, I doubt you'll even win something in the Kid Area. :(

i dotn mind, everything i cut, i either have in the package, or it isnt important, like 12" BOXES TAKE UP TOO MUCH ROOM TO KEEP FOR ME,and my ships, i didnt cut them all yet just incase, like the shuttle, i wont cut that unless i gotta....and ill go and buy doubes of figures before that.

Archived