Home

Fellow Homestar fans, unite!

ginger

Hewo.

If you know who Homestar is, please continue.

If you do not, please exit now.

I saw someone else's avatar that surprised me: it was the silver Homestar head with "seriously" underneath it. I was shocked to see a fellow fan on this message board. (I am a member of another board with, I believe, more members than even this site, and not one of them seems to know about Homestar!)

I am, of course, a Homestar fan, and I thought it would be interesting to see how many others were on this board.

(Bonus points if you can tell me which toon my sig is from! :D)

• 1 month later...

TTRRRROOOOOGDOR!

:D i wuv you...

I enjoy HomeStarRunner. I'm not a freak though.

I was browsing and i found a picture of this guy

who had "For good or for awesome" tattoed on

his arm...

...now thats a fan, people!

I want a Jack Skellington tatto...if there was a decent NBX forum, we'd rave about one there...

• 2 weeks later...

Who could not like homestar? He's dumb, he has a lisp, and no arms. What could you hate him for? obviously he's got it bad already, what with the no arms thing (but i guess he makes stuff float around) and the whole "Strongbad hating him" thing (which he's pretty much in the dark about anyway lol)

HOMESTARE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I love homestar runner. You should see all the HR related entries at urban dictionary if you wanna know fans there really are.

Incedently, has anyone written or considered writing a letter to Strong Bad? I have, but considering how many people frequent that site I'm guessing it would have a chance of being read! Do you think some people deliberately write emails with bad grammar and spelling? Or are people really that dumb???

• 4 weeks later...

Is people really as ungrammatical as the people whose letter gets red at homsarruner.comm? Yes. Not to point fingers at anyone on this forum, but spend any amount of time at a forum and you will see how bad the grammar is. And by the way, Homsar rules. As are the Cheat's versions of the main cast. And Stinkoman. And all the 30's versions of the cast.

• 8 months later...

Archived