Home

Blind luck or violent cases of randomness... tell me your luckiest moves!

BloodRiot

Well you know those kinda moves you pull off that makes your opponents go "WTF?" or "HOLY CRAP!!!"? Well I made a couple of those last night and thought I'd share them with you cuz i'd also like to ear about yours.

My first 5 star move was a total shot in the dark. I was playing Duel on that map with the pit (Imperial base setting, not the Duel of the Fates pit). Me and my opponent were battling on one of the ends of the lower catwalk...the end that has a platfrom on top. Ok I made a mistake.. I jumped to the side and went overboard to what would be my doom...or so my opponent though... during the fall i managed to get close enough to the wall and grabbed on to it... luckyly the jump was more upwards than backwards like i mostly do... and I managed to cut the jump real close back onto the platform. from where my opponent was he could onyl see me doing a stupid move that got me falling into the pit..a second later i was there again attaking him. I ended up loosing that round but the move was worth it.

I'm not gonna mention how many "gravity hacks?!?!?" accusations i heard cuz of that one. lol.

The other was on the same map... I got very low on HP and jumped from the same platform onto the catwalk center in the middle of the map. My opponent stood on the platform and didnt follow me. He stood right at the center of the catwalk end. I just give another shot at it and made a rolling stab through the air...well through the air the rolling stab gains tremendous speed. He never saw it comming... he had to ask what i had just done. That was a sweet move of oportunity. :)

Ok for now it's all i have to share. Let's ear it from you guyz. :)

Cheers.

i manged to kill an oppenent using the old single saber yellow stance over head swing while they were doing a forward lunge move.

I was killed once while attacking a staff-jedi with a team mate on a ctf. We attacked either side and the staff-jedi pulled off the split kick and killed us both, v funny and v nice

LOL sidearm :p

wel i got another, I was on the matrix Dojo map and jumped up to avoid a Kata, at the same time i grabbed the wall backwards, when i released I did a crouch/roll/stab and it executed mid-air and landed in the dudes face one hit killing him, it was sweetness itself :D

My luckiest move was in a power duel against a couple friends, all three using single sabers. Same map Bloodriot mentioned. The whole fight was pretty intense, so I was getting into it. Toward the end, I had five health and my force reserves were gone. I had my back to the very edge of the pit when my finger twitched and I accidently clicked on the mouse button. The resulting swing caught one of them, killing him while the other jumped to avoid the swing. In the process of panicking, I just started clicking. I somehow managed to wind up under my friend's jump. When he landed on me, I hit the floor and he took a nose dive into the pit.

I got to say my luckiest move was when I had the saber staff and at the very beginning of a dual in ffa I had rolled right next to my oponent and my saber bairly touched him and he died as soon as the saber grazed him.:D :D now that was luck!:confused:

The best move actually happened to me and killed me.

I was playing duel in the hoth level. We both had dual sabers. Within 10 seconds I had his health down to 5hp. I knew because everyone started talking about it ("gee i wonder who is gonna win" and all that). Anyway, I was at 100 health and no shields. he had fallen off the little cliff thingy and I was on my way to join him when out of nowhere he pops up and when he lands we instantly go into a saber lock which he instantly wins and uses the x cut thingy to slice me in two.

That was the coolest thing I had ever seen, even though I was on the bad side of it.

Same as William, playing on a duel map my opponent leaped towards me at the beginning and to counter I did a back flip attack with the staff - cleanly took his head off in mid air (100hp hit) and the match was over in 3sec (to bad slowmotion wasn't enabled on the server). The move itself was intentional, but actually hitting with the back flip is sorta luck (I've used it a bit against people that tend to jump alot) and causing that much damage, well - extreme luck :D.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I was the single guy in a power duel and both opponents were pressing me hard...one in front, one behind...

I blocked the guy in front and clicked to attack, instead, my guy spun the saber vertically behind his back, switching hands and effectively parrying an attack aimed at the back of my head!

It was sweet as hell!!

Was duelling with a signel sabre against a guy with a single sabre. We were fairly evenly matched; roughly the same amount of hp. I went for a strong swing to his side and he dodged and came back to attack. He would've spliced me, but I hit a cartwheel and my sabre caught him and killed him.

Hmmmn.

Power duel, me with my trusty staff and my two mates both with single sabres. One attacks from the left, one from the right. I kicked the one on the left away, then did that twirly spin to the right in order to hit the other guy. I thought I'd missed because he wasn't where I expected him to be (he'd jumped up), then he landed right on top of me in the middle of the move and died instantly.

'Course then the other guy light-stance lunged me in the nuts and I fell writhing to the ground in a heap, but it was still pretty cool.

Guess timing is everything.

Archived