Home

How to play siege with bots!

Stormtrooper X

Now, this is a cool way to have bots in siege. Well, it's not totally siege, but you can give it a go.

I'll call you the server. You set up a ctf or team ffa map. Then, bring down the console and type "devmapall mp/siege_x" (x stands for whatever map, for example: mp/siege_hoth)

Then, you can add bots normaly (problem is that most of them get put in places they can't get out of) OR do this. type in the console (cheats should be enabled) "cmd npc spawn x" (whatever for "x", for example: cmd npc spawn snowtrooper)

The imperials will shoot all rebels like in SP this way.

You can also bring down the console to write "npc spawn vehicle x_vehicle" (x for anything, for example: npc spawn vehicle atst_vehicle" or "npc spawn vehicle tauntaun" (i'm not sure whether you need "_vehicle" after this one))

So you can spawn "npc spawn vehicle rancor_vehicle" and have your own siege map with bots and players while riding rancors.

Plus, if you get stuck in a place where you can't get out of do "noclip". Also, "give all" gives you a jetpack!

Or you could create a regular siege game and once you have joined your chosen team and entered spectator mode (waiting for players!) type in addbot Desann in the console. I tried a few other bot names but some didn't work, although I haven't tried all of them.

addbot <name> <skill 1-5> <teamcolor red or blue>

That's how you do it.

I usually just base the bots on the skins being used in that Siege map.

For example in Desert (Tatooine) I use Rodians, Trandoshans, Boba Fett, etc for the Mercs team. Lando, Rebel, Chewie, Bespincop, etc for the Rebels.

And on Korriban Jedi (Light Jedi) or Reborn (Dark Jedi).

Archived