Home

Favorite Siege Class?

Kurgan

What is your favorite Siege Class (or what do use prefer to use)?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Siege Class (or what do use prefer to use)?

• Assault. I like to be on the front-lines and die a lot.
    • Heavy Weapons. Give me a big gun and a target!
    • Demolitions. Bahms arr gret!
    • Tech. Handy with the tools... if it breaks, we'll fix it.
    • Scout. Sniped! The sneaky one!
    • Jedi. I just pwn3d that n00b w/ my saber, lmao

<-------- Read my info blurb over there.

Storm their base, and Hammer their defences. So I largely play Assault class. ;)

Of course, I'll switch class as the map demands it - especially if no one on my team is prepared (or able) to use another class.

Hoth

Mostly Assault, on either side. I'll only go Tech (for the Imps) to open a door to give us an alternate route on Hoth...but otherwise I tend to steer clear of the Tech class. I've always been rubbish with the DEMP gun - and I'm not too hot with single blaster shots either. So I die fast as a Tech. Having said all that...I think a good Tech is essential for the team, for healing and maintenance.

I'll also go Dark Jedi on Hoth, to get across the chasm...if no one else on the team is a Jedi.

I got my AT-ST driver's license, so I'm passable at driving it. :p

Desert

Assault, mainly - although I've also been a Jedi for the attackers, and occasionally a Tech for the defenders.

Korriban

I'll go demolitions on Korriban, either Light or Dark. But don't stand next to me, cos I tend to be a mad suicide bomber. :D

I'll also go for the fast runner/jumper for the Light side to grab crystals and get the Staff to it's destination.

------

Good teamwork and a mix of classes is better, I think - especially when everyone knows the strengths and weaknesses of their particular class. Of course, the larger the teams the better, as well.

Tech rock for desert rescue. On offense, you can hack into rooms, and use your energy shield on the 3rd spawn (the rancor pit area) to block sniper fire. On Defense, you can activate the turrets in the command posts, and at the milenium fulcan; you can also use the energy shield to block the exit/s in the rancor pit. Not to mention you can heal peeps and fix the locks and control panels. On Kuriban, I go demo on D, and tech on O; the tech has MT and both heal powers. On Hoth I usually go tech on D (for the energy shield and to shut the ATST down). I also go tech on O, up until the point where we get into the command center, then I switch to assult.

Korriban-

Light: Assault

Dark: Tech

Hoth-

Assault

Tattoine-

Scout and Assault if I have to

I like Scout the best (except Korriban), I would use it alot more if there was a Mauser ; ) ...I need ammo.... :snipe1: ...MOVE!

Sometimes I want to break that Disrupter over my knee.

eniaC

Tech. I like healing and resupplying my teammates, hack doors, and on Defense on Hoth, they're really useful for taking the AT-ST down (mainly since the Demp disable the weapons).

Korriban

Defense Tech

Offense Tech, Demolitions

Desert Rescue

Defense Tech

Offense Tech

Hoth Assault

Defense Tech

Offense Tech

Archived