Home

I'm out

Lord_Vessen

When October 11th roles around I'm going to be away for a little while. That's my B-day, and I'm getting a lot of great games (JKIII:A being one of them :D).

It is good to take a break every once and a while. My FPS skills are degrading from all this Tab, ~, 1 action.

I just beat JA singleplayer. A bit short, if you ask me. But, you have to understand, this was originally going to be an expansion for JO. But, LEC wanted mo' money. Oh well...

It's a kick butt game none the less. The levels feel more like Star Wars, ie the Imperial Bases aren't just 3D puzzles, but Imperial Strongholds.

*SPOILER*

Keep reading if you want, or cover your eyes, don't worry, it isn't too big.

Anyway, you are on a Swoop on Ben Jeel, I think. But, you have your saber out and can hit other swoop bikers that push you into obstacles. Plus, it's in bullet time! It's beautiful.

Here you are on your swoop, going hundreds on miles per hour, with your lightsaber in one hand, other hand on the handle bar and you chop at other drivers' engines, bodies, etc and watch them spire into the wall at bullet time! I was in STAR WARS Heaven!

*END SPOILER*

I'm getting back into the SWG swing don't worry. I'm currently neogiating prices for a good deal on a small house. :)

I just beat JA singleplayer. A bit short, if you ask me.

Yeah it was, but that's what mods are for. I beat both dark and light in little time, and mind you I don't play SP heavily.

whew...*wipes sweat off his forhead*

No Jatari I'm not leaving, I was actually thinking of making a huge post of how I was leaving the -A- for TIO, then at the end say just joking! :) Heh, well MP is very fun. Just too many lamers...(BTW a lamer is sort of a noob but they use cheap moves all the time. :))

BTW, I'm leaving the -A- for TIO....hehe :). :p :P

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Heh, well MP is very fun. Just too many lamers...(BTW a lamer is sort of a noob but they use cheap moves all the time.

MP is fun, however, there aren't alot of JA servers yet. Finding ones that aren't empty/full are few, and Duel-map servers that don't have kill per round of 20+ ( I found a couple of those).

But, I agree with the lamers. They use the double bladed lightsabers and use the UNblockable butterfly move that hits for all your shields and leaves you with less than 30 health. Sucks.

The Dual sabers in MP is ok, you just lose to the scenario above, unless you do hit and run.

Single just plain really sucks in MP. It's recommended to use it on Strong Stance, however, if you get that close and aren't fast enough, you lose to the above scenarios. If you use Light or Medium stances, it's recommended you use Dual or Double-bladed sabers.

Along with the lamers, there are a bunch of 12 year olds that play the game. For example...

One duel game, I was chatting and we talked about the changes in JO and JA MP. I humbly mentioned that I was an experience duelist for JO and used those strats in JA.

I immediately get a response that says, "We are all newbies to JA, you're not an exception."

I retorted, "I never said I was, I just said, I had experience from JO and am trying to carry it over."

The punk tried to sound smart and say it's an oxymoron, but I just ignored him from that point on, and momentarialy later, he left the game.

/end rant

I have a price on my head? Very nice. How much is it? Heh, well I hate to brake it too you but I'm a neutral now. I'm taking a brake from raids and such. Also I wouldn't be surprised that TIO hated me :):p

Haha, you wish.

Heh, haha. Sorry I just had to laugh at that. I belong with The Affiliates (Associates).

http://new.theimperialorder.com/coc.php

I took a quick look at TIO's site and I couldn't find anything about a bounty on me, but I did find that link above. Its very interesting. For those of you who don't want to enter such a site here's a snippit from that page....

Show respect at all times:

Regardless of whom you are communicating or interacting with, it is paramount that you show each person or group the utmost respect (friend, foe or somewhere in between). The Imperial Order holds its members to be mature and responsible individuals. Each person is responsible for their actions. Being bated, taunted or harassed into inappropriate behavior are not justifiable excuses for losing control.

Heh, it seems many people have broken that part of the code as well as this one:

Do not slander or disparage others:

At times it is very easy to lose your cool and belittle others with cruel and vicious words. Making racist, bigot or sexist remarks, posts, rants, tirades, etc will not be tolerated by any section of TIO. You will be banned – no questions asked.

Hhhhhhmmmm, this is interesting. I should have written the name of Reaper's friend down...

If you find any member of TIO in SWG exploiting, you are asked to discourage them from continuing this course of action and reporting their actions to the leaders of TIO as well report the exploit to the SWG admins as noted above.

Right...

And the slogan is If you want peace, prepare for war. Well I have to admit it is very imperial.

Bravo on the site TIO very descriptive and well organized good to know my enemy aren't complete idiots.

~SK~

Real life comes first:

The founding members and existing leadership of The Imperial Order are fully aware that Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) is just a game. You are expected to handle your responsibilities outside of TIO and SWG before participating in any TIO-related function.

If it is discovered that you are failing to make ends meet outside of TIO and SWG because of time spent playing with the PA, you will be asked to leave and repair your life – being re-admitted once you can prove the situation has been resolved. Continued negligence of real life will result in a permanent ban from TIO.

Haha, I think you should read that one a bit better Neoc.

Archived