Home

Christmas Gifts

Katarn07

Originally posted by ZBomber

What figures in paticular? Blue Snaggletooth I'm guessing is one of them?

Mostly ones with lightsabers, like Vader, Luke (ANH and ESB) and Obi-Wan because...well...

I just totally got addicted to the toothpick sabers! They work so well! And you can put in your own color and everything!

:sweat:

ESB Luke doesn't have a saber that goes into his arm. It's a seperate thing as is Jedi Luke.

Vintage guys aren't hard to come by in crummy condition for reasonable prices. Hell, I found some good ones for 4.50 a pop and got around 30 of those and then got around 10 high end ones for about 10-15 each.

I played with the 4.50 ones before Kenner came out with the PotF2 line in '95 so I have some fond memories of them, but don't collect them at all. I have them all on display and wouldn't ever sell them for new stuff but have no desire to get any more.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Katarn07

I thought we had a thread for this year. Oh well, here's my Xmas list for this year. Post yours:

Collecting-

Star Wars Minis Clone Strike Fringe Singles

Stewie Action Figure

Games (XBOX)-

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

(GBA)

Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis

Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls

DVDs-

Seinfeld Volume 1 & 2

LotR Trilogy Extended Editions

That's what I all got, but my XBOX doesn't work atm. It's been locking up since around Thanksgiving and Best Buy has yet to do anything about it :mad:

Seinfeld is the best so far. I haven't watched any LotR yet.

Archived