CKY or jackass

Crowy

Cky or Jackass  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Cky or Jackass

• Cky
    • Jackass
    • Neither

bam brandon and ryan do cky, i think half of the jackass season 2 video is cky stuff, like the lawnmower thing to phil is one that pops into mind!

is it true that steve-o broke his neck? and that johnny knoxville quit coz hes sick of mtv censoring everyting?

Unquestionably CKY. Not only are the shows longer, uncensored and with better stunts, also the cinematography and soundtrack far outrates jackass.

CKY has been around since 96 and half the stuff in the first jackass series was taken straight from it. You can't catch the *really* good **** on MTV.

I liked some of the tuff in jackass. it had potential, but most of the stuff was lame, because it was just a bunch of stupid young men saying do that cause its gross therefore cool. i never saw cky but then again until i saw jackass i never heard peeps talking about either. that is because i feel jackass (cant speak yet for cky) but that is because jakcass was too mean spirited to be truely funny. now the jackassers shouls go out and think up stunts, but then they should have to get them approved by someone else, to validate whether they really are funny. I mean at the time all of them are going to go way cool in pak mentality mode, its afterwards someone objective is going to say dude, no, thats not funny. anyhow the show had potential, some was good for the most part it was trying way too hard to be hard core, so hard in fact that it was lame.

rating of movie : 4 out of 10

• 3 weeks later...

Archived