Home

For the love of The Force will someone PLEASE make a better Luke skin???

Xenon812

The "Luke" that comes with JA looks like someone beat his face in with a brick.

Will someone please make a luke skin that looks better? Hell, the JO Luke skin looked WAAAAAY better than he does now.....

Maybe all those late nights levitating Princess Leia in his anti-gravity sexual encounters with her is starting to take it's toll....

perhaps that is why he looks so bad now LOL!!

Originally posted by King Jezuz Pie

Though I see no difference???

Not me either, on the screenshots before JA ame out, the "new luke" looked very different from the old one, but when you got the game, I couldn't see any difference between them.

But it seems like Xenon can...

Originally posted by Xenon812

Maybe all those late nights levitating Princess Leia in his anti-gravity sexual encounters with her is starting to take it's toll....

perhaps that is why he looks so bad now LOL!!

Ewwwwww...jedi incest:eek:

LMAO!! Yeah, I guess you are right....yuck....

Yes I prefered the JO skin. The JA skin has messed up looking eyes and a f*cked-up looking upper lip.

I just think the JO skin was a bit more life-like, and looked a bit more like Luke.

And yes peeps, I do plan on changing the skins when I have the time. I want to get through the game first.

It is too bad someome could not make a skin using an actual photograph of Mark Hamill as a template. I realize there are still limitations as to what we can do, but in this case at least Mark was a REAL person, and we have buttloads of images of him.

:)

im a big big luke fan, and ive checked in the model viewer...they changed him a bit, i also think he doesnt look like luke at all, hey...if they can get billy dee williams to look SPOT on, why not mark???? and why did that pic raven released with him standing with his saber look SO cool?? and the model didnt?

if anybody can give me a link/pics of marks face from the front ill change it quick(takes 10 min with photoshop)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, the model he's making is based off of the Dark Empire comic books, where Luke falls to the dark side and takes Darth Vader's place as the right-hand man of a clone of Emperor Palpatine. The story's kind of messed up IMO, but the images of Luke in it provide a great opportunity to create a "dark side" Luke for JA. (as jedi90 is doing...lookin' good!)

Archived