Home

The new empire arises

"All is forgiven," Rebecca says dismissively. She turns to Te'Ku. "And how are you, my extremely distant aquaintance?"

She smiles at her own words. She has only seen Te'Ku once other than this, but knows who he is. Likewise, it has been rare that he has seen her, but has heard the many impressive stories told about her.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The young boy had stayed silent. Now that the Jedi were gone he quickly took out a small sensor and checked himself. No kind of tracking device. That was good. He then took off running. One gaurd saw him running and chased after him, which caused more gaurds to come running after him. He quickly ran to the garden, jumping over Rebecca and Shade, with the gaurds chasing him

Te'Ku looks at Rebecca

"You must be Rebecca... I've heard a lot of you in the lower council. You are some kind of Sith hunter? Right?"

Te'Ku then looks after Shade "Goddammit... Sorry Master Rebecca... Gotta go."

Te'Ku runs with forcerun next to Shade "What is it?"

He sees the boy scared as hell

"Hmm..." Te'Ku starts walking towards the boy "What's your name? I am Jedi master Te'Ku and..." Guards storm to the place and notice that they are not welcome from Te'Ku's ex-padawan's look that was allmost killing them if a look could kill. Te'Ku straighten his arm in the Guards direction and threw them allmost five meters backwards. When the guards were standing they looked each other and then started to run away like cowards.

"So... As i was saying... I am Jedi master Te'Ku and you can tell me what's the matter..."

"I'll come with you" The council has excepted that Shade shall be Te'Ku's new Padawan and Te'Ku has given a blue lightsaber to Shade's use.

Five hours later Shades ship jumps out of the hyperspace near Hoth's spacestation. Te'Ku is the co-pilot and sets some things before docking.

"So... Your my new Padawan, huh...?" Te'Ku looks Shade.

The ship docks to the space station and two guards check's the ship.

Archived