Home

The new empire arises

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hmm... There is a strange presence here..." Te'Ku looks down to Hoth and feels that the planet is full of evil.

"Lead Jack to the sleeping quarters... We may stay here for the night..."

Te'Ku walked slowly throught some rooms and then to the command center.

They stayed the night at the station and in the morning their landing ship was ready.

When they stepped the first time to the surface of Hoth in their worm clothes they felt unspeacable evil.

(Why don't you delete some of those, Tepe?)

Rebecca hadn't had time to respond to Te'Ku's question of being a Sith Hunter. She smiled at the idea that she would be mistaken for one of her best friends, Riebe Sothe, one of the Sith Hunters. True, Rebecca had been around for a while and thought it possible that she might have a similar implant, but she was not one of them.

She shook herself out of her thoughts as her small fighter followed the others.

Hoth. She wrinkled her nose. Not exactly the place for a winter vacation, but if that was where this mission was, she wouldn't back away from it.

Te'Ku runs to one of the hoverbikes and hop's on it.

He drives next to the tauntaun corps.

"Hmm... There is something else here... That cant be a tauntauns bone" Te'Ku takes few human bones from the ground and holds them in his hands. "Hmm... Wait a minute... Whats that?" Te'Ku drops the bones and takes a piece of plastoid into his hand.

"This cant be... Somebody slayed a tauntaun and a snowtrooper... So they move with tauntauns... Good to know that...".

He put the bnes and the plastoid into a little bag in his belt and headed to the white, big landing craft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah... I forgot to say that the landing craft looks like a pile of snow, it's white and it is allmost as big as Pentagon, but more higher. It has a 95 men crew and it has 15 guards who allso work as engineers and worker's. Most of the crew are in the command center and they are helped with protocol droids and R2-units

(((((So we are here to stay for a while eh? How big is it inside? Do I have my own room?:D )))))))

Shade continued to zoom around the landscape, looking for signs.

Suddenly, Te'Ku hears a voice on his intercom:

"Hel....Can any....ear me? I.....trapp.....nowtroop........DAM......"

Shade heard how Te'Kus hoverbike closed in on his location.

He would be safe. Shade turned around and started running when he felt an immense pain in his back. He looked down, and saw a lightsaber sticking out of his stomach.

"Pathetic...."

He heard a voice say behind him as the lightsaber was pulled out off his wound.

Shade fell to the ground, alone and bleeding.

((Allright!!! Yeehaw!!!))

Shade was in the ground bleeding when the guy who allmost killed him was laefing to him when he suddenly flyed backwards and crashed to some snowtroopers.

Soon Te'Ku showed up on foot with only his Jedi-clothes on him and his lightsaber glaring beside him.

"Hah!! Weak little apprentice! Go back to your master and be sure never to show your face to me again!"

Then the guy standed up, jumped to a white speeder and speeded away with the snowtroopers running after him and shouting "No!! Dont leave us here!! Wait!!"

Te'Ku then put his lightsaber away and runned to Shade.

"Shade... Hold on buddy..." Then Te'Ku put his hand on the hole where the lightsabre went throught and soon it was flashing green and Shade was healing. In other term, Te'Ku used force heal into Shade

Archived