Home

The new empire arises

Shade spotted Te'Ku

"Well, I probably have to rest for a while. You should contiune looking for the freighter... Those snowtroopers caught me by surprise.... Damnit..."

Shade is silent for a moment...

"I want to thank you for rescuing my life.."

(((New info on Shade soon to be released in the Character Data bank))))))

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey, no problem" Te'Ku sayd and took a seat next to the bed.

"Let me tell you a story... Once there was a man known as Anakin Skywalker. He was a great Jedi until he fell to the dark side. When he finally came back to the light side, it was too late. He killed his master and lost his lifebecause his masters evil was the only thing that kept him alive. His own son had to burn his body to free his soul. In the same time Luke realised the forces power. He was the second who realised that... The first was Jedi master Yoda. The point is that nobody really knows the force. Not even the greatest Jedis of the New Republic or the Old Republic"

Te'Ku stopped, looked Shade and then felt a great force wave coming from somewhere near.

Rebecca had landed not far away and was mumbling about having to change clothes. It wasn't the easiest thing to do in such a small cockpit, but she managed to get it done. Then she got out and joined the others... and looked back just in time to see her ship sink into the snow.

"That's nice," she said sarcastically. She lifted it out of the snow and set it on a block of ice. "That's better."

Rebecca found Te'Ku just as he found out what had been done to the Snowtrooper. She smiles.

"Not the best way to die," she says. "But why does it have to be a bear? I think Wampas are more numerous here. Then again, they usually eat what they catch."

Te'Ku turns around.

"Ah, Rebecca! Ive been waiting for you... And it might be Wampa... Those snowtroopers that surprised Shade were kinda close of the place I found the bones and the plastoid... Oh... I forgot... You should go rest for a while. Were going explore soon... I mean if you want to come with us..." Te'Ku gives the raport back to the officer and took few steps towards Rebecca

Rebecca smiles and thanks Te'Ku for leading her to the room. He leaves and she removes her cape. (She's wearing all black and had a black cape on. Nearly everything she has is black.)

Then she goes over to the bed, but she can't sleep. She drops into a chair and calls a book to her from a shelf across the room. She begins reading it without much interest...

(((((Is Rebecca good-looking???:D ))))))))))))

Shade goes to sleep, but his dreams are troubled...

Hes in a room with two doors, he tries one of them, but its locked, as he opens the other one, a laughter is heard and a woman screams. The last thing he sees is a humanlooking skull.

(((((LOL, talk about fast healing,...))))

Shade is feeling better, and have secretly left his room. He has gone to a traning room where he sits down and thinks. Around him there are several boxes. From time to time, he lifts them and let them move around the room. First carefully, then with increasing power...

Archived