Home

Help!!! (missing shaders)

Barrage77

After yoour your training you recieve a point for your force powers. And the Icons for the force power FORCE SENSE and LIGHTSABER THROW are missing.. and I can't get out of there..

the ERROR MESSAGE SAYS

WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader gfx/menus/hex_pattern_4

WARNING: Couldn't find image for shader gfx/menus/hex_pattern_7

PLEASE HELP

Ah! this happened to me also. it happend when i was using the give forceall cheat, i think it might have something to do with having all the force powers filled up and it doesnt know what to do with the new points. I dont know if you used the cheat(s) but thats what happened for me, what i can suggest if you did use that cheat, is to load up a save point from the level you just finished and do give forceall 2 or 1, set it back down to where you can allocate some of the points when you finish. Maybe it will help, maybe its a bug. who knows.

You may be missing some video drivers that prevent the display or have a corrupt install.

So as others have suggested. Sometimes your stuff doesn't display the first time, and reloading the level and cycling through your stuff a few times will get it to display again.

You might also consider removing any mods that might be interfering with the game.

Archived