Home

How do you know who the best is?

Faustus

I'm an X-box Live gamer waiting for JA to show up on my platform of choice, and I was wondering how PC gamers find out who the best players online are? X-box Live keeps track of your statistics in every game you play and gives a daily record for how everyone is doing, that way all the players know who's the real deal and who quite frankly sucks. Is there a similar system online for PC gamers? If that's the case, then who's the best player on this forum right now? I'm good at everything I play, and I always enjoy chatting with an equal.

Originally posted by Faustus

I'm good at everything I play,

Frankly, these blanket statements usually mean just the opposite. Dont make blanket statements they generally lower your credibility.

That and playing on an X-box heh

No computer gaming isnt so strict. Frankly it would suck to never be able to smurf on an open server imo

Fascinating, I had no idea I could start new topics and be at work at the same time. Gentlemen, I did not start this retarded post, I have my handle permanently logged into my PC to save time and apparently a certain someone in my household has taken advantage of that to be a jack ass. By point of fact i DO have an X-box, but since this is a PC gaming forum than who cares? I apologize for this idiot who is bound and determined to try to be cool by ruining the good name of Faustus. Could someone please close this topic?

Archived