Home

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (UP @108.178.55.189:29070)

Kurgan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found some vids on youtube of the server. Cool idea!

(warning: some "mature" language)

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Thanks to ReallyNot13 for posting!

More? ;)

• 1 year later...

The server appears to be down for the moment, and I am working on getting it back up.

Apologies for any inconvenience. It will be back up hopefully soon, at the same IP address (108.178.55.189:29070).

Anyone experiencing problems, please post about it here so I can remember to do anything about it. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Been busy for the last year, but I am working on getting the server back up. It seems to have been down for most of the past 3 1/2 months, for which I sincerely apologize. Since I'd be busy with school I really didn't have time, but now I'm trying to see if ET can get me access again. I am wondering if perhaps something went wrong with a server transition. In any case, I'm sorry for the delays and hopefully we'll be back up again before the end of the summer (fingers crossed).

I'd hate to think this was the end of the meatgrinder story, but I haven't given up yet. As long as ET is still in business there's hope!

• 4 months later...

11/13/14

Over the past year and a half I've had a rather busy schedule but each time I tried to access the server I was unable to. Emails to ET haven't provided any helpful info. Sadly I don't have time to fix it, so I'm just going to say for now a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped the server over the years. I'd love to bring it back some day, I just don't have the energy to focus on it right now. It's been lots of fun, though! MTFBWY

Archived